He's right you know

He's right you know

Attached: report-revolution-stonetoss-comic.png (1000x500, 68.03K)

the left hand is sus

there's no such thing as amogus

This is why I can't understand a single lefty that seriously wants a civil war. They would be utterly crushed by their opposition. Do they really think they're gonna end up okay in such a situation? Fuck they'd starve before seeing even anything remotely combative.

>rufofag is squirming again
Give it a rest

>one of them is holding a gun

0/10 too unrealistic

>They would be utterly crushed by their opposition
What side do you think the Feds would be on: the ones too stupid to know they're already on their side, or the ones smart enough to shout "Fed!" at any call to violence?

I don't care which side they're on, I'm shooting them anyway.

I think the closest thing we'll see to civil war is a bunch of people fighting at political rallies, more so than we already do, but happening consistently every election period from now on

And they'll shoot back, with a literal army behind them.

Attached: 1663162588753602.png (1000x500, 62.45K)

posting before the thread gets deleted like it always happens with peebleyeet threads

Paid for by whom?

These have gotten way worse since he lost all his money on shitcoins

>SEND IN THE TROON PLATOONS
lol
lmao

Attached: woke_military-1536x1132.jpg (1536x1132, 429.68K)

Lefty what a civil war?

Is he seriously referencing Any Forums again?

Well, right now, the price of tea in China is likely being affected by the CCP's strict zero-COVID policy putting a strain on the economy, as well as an exodus of foreign investment after the Evergrande collapse---
Wait, what were we talking about?
>what are weapons?

What percentage of the military actually has trans people in it? Seriously it seems like they're making a big deal about a small group who should not be a big deal even if the heart of the military because why do you tell if a soldier happens to be trans or not? Just don't be an a******* to any Soldier when they're doing a professional job

>Any Forums invented the report feature

First panel: peeblecuck looks at interratial couple
Second panel: peeblecuck says "Oh noes! I am being genocided!"

The logic behind thinking white genocide is real.

>The people who would never actually join the army themselves complain about other people joining the army

Reminder that the same people saying this would weaken the US military are the same people saying that Russia's military training was second to none

Homophobia equals good military? Did they never heard of the Sacred band of Thebes one of the most surprising UP turned up a second-rate city state in ancient Greece defeating the superpower Sparta .

They believe having the media and the fed on their side would save them and let them go for a genocide under the guise of a civil war.
That relies on two major cruxes of course.
>The Fed and Media being on their side
Media likely, Fed is a risky one, doubly so the military, small local government? No fucking chance.
>Anyone caring what the Fed and Media has to say at that point
Which is the point where it'll get spicy. Sure the first massacre or two might be tamped down by 'The Chuds struck first' but after that it's going to be full on Harlan County and no one is going to give a cocktug about optics.

You think the political left wing wants to commit genocide against you?

Oh damn you're right, a shame the US miltary has never lost before....

Attached: afghanistan-war-stonetoss-comic.png (1000x500, 55.13K)

You think an unorganized leadership dinner actually want to do military withdraw being attacked by a Force who's been battling for over 10 years who who have significant military equipment to begin with is going to be the same as a bunch of nutjobs with guns in the United States? Also leaving in frustration in a civil war against gorillas who had no Geneva Convention Obedience and being defeated by a rebel group who want to take over your home country are extremely different things .

god it's in these threads I realize the kind of morons I share this board with

Didn't he earn a lot from scamming his followers with NFT's?

>people who regularly say "kill all white people" (as a joke, guys!) and cheer when they hear white births were lower than any other demographic in the 2020 census don't ACTUALLY want to commit a genocide!
How do you retreat from your own soil?

Did you know that Lenin had rhotacism?

yes but thenhe lost all the money, thats kindof the point of him being a moron.

>"kill all white people" (as a joke, guys!) and cheer when they hear white births were lower than any other demographic in the 2020
Things that are not true for 200.

Do you think a nation of mouthbreathers that can't walk 100 meters without almost dying is the same as people born in a warzone? Amazing.

I wanna fuck a stonetoss flurk

>die for israel gou
>what do you mean dont want to? You a pussy?
How tiresome