Disney will never recover after this

Disney will never recover after this

Attached: 66677677.jpg (480x360, 40.37K)

Zemeckis films since the polar express are bad, even without woke shit. everyone forgot scrooge his movie

Attached: cringe.jpg (730x410, 35.54K)

I hate Saberspark's voice, and I hate his jewy business model of "talks on Youtube".

Their jew magic is too strong

If I ever met this man in real life I would wait outside of the con he's going to and wallop him

At this point I’m convinced there isn’t even such thing as a “jew” and you people just make up labels to express hatred for random things

How the fuck do you get internet in 1930s Germany?

If they made Pinocchio black Twitterfags like Saberspark would be all over this movie and call all negative reviewers racist

Attached: 03_09_16_178737eabea33d96c42ad087e983ffcf.jpg (187x218, 18.7K)

Underage tumblr post.

I don’t watch him, but even I could tell that his Metal Gear Revengance vid was just cheap content farming at its absolute lowest.

>Disney will never recover after this
They'll release something like black Little Mermaid and everyone will be defending them to "own the bigots". Remember how people basically forgot about Mulan?

the blue fairy is already black and woke reviewers didn't like the movie either

She wasn't the main character so it didn't count. It only ever seems to count if it's a major lead character.

user you get back here with that goalpost right now.

This guy is a furry btw

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-131528_YouTube.jpg (1079x1530, 579.94K)

Not trying to move the goalposts, just trying to explain the thought logic behind people who would support Little Mermaid while shitting on Pinocchio.
It's very retarded logic.

Who isn't now? It's been completely normalized.

The logic is that Disney is fabricating outrage as a selling point and deflection for criticism for TLM (a mainline Disney property), while Pinocchio is a background noise streaming release and they don't care.

>Brony is also furry
what a fucking shock

Nazis had the most advanced society on Earth

He could review something non mainstream again

Attached: rr_netflix.jpg (592x260, 25.38K)

He fell for the meme

>this is the closest we’ll ever get to a Chris Chan biopic