How can we kill miles?

How can we kill miles?

Attached: unknown.png (283x609, 349.47K)

the costume is just shit

Never gonna happen. You're stuck with him as long as you're still reading modern Marvel comics.

>Has been appearing in Spider-Man media for years now
>Whether it’s a cartoon or implied in a movie or a video game
>Even has his own movie and another coming out soon

He’s been pushed too hard to be killed off now, he’s not going anywhere

>writers are so afraid of black people backlash that they cant even in fiction fuck a black character

My continuity ends in 2008 and I'm going to start pulling it back to before the civil war because I don't like the spider being iron man's doormat

Imagine the meltdown across the internet if they killed Miles off.

>Any Forums are so racist that they want to outright kill a kid character just because he's black

No, it's because he sucks in general. No one cares about his race other than his very fans.

I am racist, yes, but I would also kill Spider-Gwen so it doesn't really apply in this case. I just really fucking hate the Spider-verse

Why don't you guys just not read or watch the stories Miles is in? Most of them are shit regardless of his inclusion so it's not like you'll be missing out on something you would have liked if he wasn't in it.

Attached: 1660692977141478.jpg (360x360, 18.83K)

I don't.

pic in OP is event. He will also appear in asm #10. It's impossible to avoid him

Attached: asm2022010009_col.jpg (1375x2088, 440.56K)

everything is shit nowadays

>ASM 2022
What are you doing reading that godawful series anyway?

The main Spider-Man book isn't horrible but it also isn't good so this still falls under "shit regardless of his inclusion".
What good stories has Miles appeared in to ruin?

>What good stories has Miles appeared in to ruin?
life story

How did he ruin Life Story? For most of his time in it he's actually Otto.

by his inclusion obviously

But he was just being used as a vehicle for Otto, actual Miles is only present for like 2 pages, being bothered by the mere presence of a character and not how they're used in the story is just autism.

You have Miles Derangement Syndrome.

Huh. That’s a semi creepy panel.

The story is about peter. Miles isn't part of peter's supporting cast. Including him despite of that ruins any peter parker story