Israeli super hero in "Captain America: New World Order"

LOL
I though Marvel didn't do politics of this level.

Attached: Sabra.png (1200x800, 949.2K)

She looks strong enough to yeet Palestinian children into the sun

>I though Marvel didn't do politics of this level.
>main hero is a guy covered in the US flag
???

Marvel was and still is political

No it wasn't.
Whatever political subtext it may have had in the old comics it always came second to a story about superheroes going on an adventure to stop bad guys.

retard hulk literally talking about two holy books when figthing sabra in the comic

Versus all the other issues where Hulk just fights space aliens and gamma monsters.

>LOL
>I though Marvel didn't do politics of this level.
You don't read much Marvel then

Attached: 1501828066853.jpg (559x517, 322.36K)

Just because he fights aliens doesnt mean they aren't political

Exactly. Anyone who sees political subtext in something like X-Men or Captain America is just reaching.

Are you retarded or intentionally ignoring my post? The point is that story came first. Whereas modern comics are all about bludgeoning you over the head with the writer's pet cause.

Any Forums and /leftypol/ and /MENA/ absolutely SEETHING

Is she going to be the villain?

>a zionist supremacist superhero from a company run by jews, who used to hate jews, is now part of the *check notes* New World Order

ok ok ok butt at least she qt right?

Attached: AP21161199499023.jpg (2048x1390, 628.98K)

If the Israeli superhero already exists it does do things on the level as putting it into a movie

>Whatever political subtext it may have had in the old comics it always came second to a story about superheroes going on an adventure to stop bad guys.

gotta love watching the lifespan of the pre-formed, never-read-a-comic or doesn't-actually-understand-comics response among people

politics in comics have been all sort of things from subtle to obvious and it's disingenuous, goyish, and baby-brained to say "oh but they had da secret formula back in the day do do pawliticks RIGHT !"

politics in comics have been done all sorts of ways but they've always been political, and if you actually cared about art, art discourse, and the superhero genre beyond 'THEY PUNCHED DA BAD GUY!!!!!!' you'd be able to see these messages even in the stories you claim don't have them

get nae nae'd

Isn’t Sabra a mutant?

>Kike hero for current pro palestinian fag commie market
So they are shooting themselves on the other foot this time? Weird move.

Isn’t Sabra a massacre, in fact?

Do you think Marvel and Disney will take this opportunity to say something daring and relevant, even if it's ham handed? Or will they puss oit the way they did with Civil War and FATWS?

Attached: 1662841884000988.png (741x1004, 1.5M)

"[x] is political" is one of the most vapid statements a sapient creature can make because everything that requires two people to agree on something counts as "politics", and it's become very clear over time that the kind of people who make statements like that are just trying a roundabout method of saying "[x] should be about my pet issues/peeves".

Pro-tip: Nobody gives a shit about your pet issues and whether or not they're a big part of the narrative in these subtitled picture books for manchildren. If I want to read a thorough and nuanced discourse on whatever the latest hot topic of the month is, there's no goddamn way I'm getting it from picking up a Batman floppy.

Attached: 1630681255650.jpg (612x1270, 280.39K)

>make this thread yesterday
>get a warning because "not Any Forums-related"
Gee, I wonder why?