Did he deserve it?

Did he deserve it?

Attached: 1571240063690.jpg (344x372, 38.59K)

He should've just asked for a ride. If someone is telling me there's demons and shit, I'm not fucking staying.

Demons arent real tho, nobody would takoennesnsnsiska9skamka

Attached: 1662844854240538.jpg (750x712, 299.25K)

The guy might've deserved it, but the rest of his family didn't.

I would have never returned home. Demons would probably email me bits of skin of my family members every day but at least I rob them from making me see it. Then I'd probably shoot myself before they catch me.

What if he'd had a gun, wouldn't things have been different. At least go out blazing.

What's the name of this thing again? Now I want to read it again.

was he really expecting to just sleep in the woods until his next shift instead of asking for a ride like a normal person

Bullets don't work, John.

furry trap. the last story.

Just imagine the greatest potential plot twist of all time:
>"Fun begins now."
>"Well, uh, there's just one problem with that, kid..."
>The guy proceeds to transform into a hulking, razor-toothed werewolf.

Attached: good-boy.png (548x548, 584.5K)

The Cockbone ending bothers me more because I have no fucking idea what was happening.

they told him to not stay there at night but he did
obviously he deserved it

If he didn't deserve it then it wouldn't have happened.

One day someone is going to do this to the author of this comic and there is literally nothing he can do to prevent the inevitable

Attached: 5388BF5B-2677-4AA8-B773-9F979ED86225.jpg (750x920, 51.32K)

No, but we're going to pretend that he did because we want to see a sliver of justice in this fucked-up story.

So Jews simultaneously deserved to be gassed by the Nazis, while Nazis also apparently deserved to be defeated?

All God's plan.

what comic is that from?

You do know there were no gas chambers. It was propaganda made up in hollywood.

Most of the comic is just shock value bullshit with edgy gore or weird bullshit or just straight up nasty crap

But this part of the comic is just.....kind of fucked
Unlike everything else I feel this works on a real horror level it's legit unnerving and creepy
I think what makes it work so much is all the build up all the talk about what will happen, and we never see what happens because what happened after the ending is way more terrifying imagining it than seeing it

Attached: 1629945162852.jpg (1000x1777, 75.77K)

Definitely. Not showing it, and in comparison with all the other stories, this is easy to "self insert" into a think what would you do in that situation, even if the dude is a huge loser or the like.

It works as a short horror tale all by itself.

do you have a public humiliation fetish or something
because really there are better places to get that sort of experience than an anonymous website