What are some problematic episodes that are hard to watch? For me it 'The dress'

What are some problematic episodes that are hard to watch? For me it 'The dress'.

Attached: 1663138906290.jpg (1000x555, 140.36K)

This episode did something to me and I don't know what

Tell us more.

What was problematic about it?

step brother fall in love with tranny gumbal

Why did Nicole's wedding dress fit him anyway

Attached: 1613926173434.png (1592x895, 1.44M)

Nothing special really, just felt kinda attracted to gumball and made me want to wear a dress which I almost did for Halloween as a "joke"

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I kept trying to figure out what the joke even was after. Didn't help that boys crossdressing in cartoons is such a big trope

>Problematic
Tell me you're an SJW without telling me you're an SJW.

>Yeah, I kept trying to figure out what the joke even was after.
Developing kinks during puberty is a weird fucking time, user. If it makes you feel better, this story's really relatable and funny.
My weird thing I picked up was secretly really, really wanting a toon yandere gf like Pucca or LTS Lola

The one where it turns out half of the adults are crossdressers.

This show really loves to show gumball naked IN THE CURRENT YEAR. Usually these are played for gags but its creepy that writers still havent realized its fucked up unless they are in on it

Here is the thing about being creepily attracted to a cartoon shota cat... you aren't meant to watch them at that age anyway. You are meant to watch them when you are little and see things as they are... a joke and nothing more.

See above. It's just a joke.

Attached: lol_ricky_gervais.gif (389x259, 859.13K)

People that use the word problematic to describe a tv show are the worst.

kids laughed at a transvestite character

People that care about those people like you are even worse

Man, this episode was great, probably one of my favorites. It was a specific flavor of stupid that I eat right up.

I don't have a funny way of saying this as a greentext, like I normally would, but it looks like he's wetting himself and doesn't it to show on the dress

*family walks in*

Attached: ouch-hot-dog-guy.gif (640x360, 352.93K)

*again*

Attached: Screenshot (1154).png (1600x900, 1.19M)

*again again*

Attached: DTy5kP6WsAEBtUP.jpg (1024x600, 52.86K)

*make it stop*

Attached: uhbzuqbhwhi71.png (1600x1798, 3.14M)