Did anyone else get a fat fetish from this?

Did anyone else get a fat fetish from this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfBkLnKjRww&t=300s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, It's so unfunny and poorly animated I don't know how anyone could. For me it was turning on the fat characters cheat in Timesplitters and playing the Jo Beth levels.

Freaky Stories & Stripperella ruined me.

Based

Pond Life.

It’s a damn underrated episode episode, probably the best written(it’s really the artstyle holding it back)

nah, the dialog is awful to listen to. Not just the VA being unappealing, but the fact so much of it just sounds like boring women having idle chit chat or gossiping.

Frankie's mental breakdown and development of two personalities obsessed with eating more cookies is one of the most underrated plots for WG.
South Park making a multi episode arc for Heidi to not only get fat but also become defensive of her gain to the point she didn't see anything wrong with what she was becoming was pretty great too, just a shame it couldn't have been in a show with a better artstyle or a character a bit older

Attached: 1334051066183.jpg (704x532, 27.89K)

>sounds like boring women having idle chit chat or gossiping
That’s what gets me off

I've had some kind of attraction to fat people and fat things since I was at least in second grade. I vividly remember my second grade teacher putting on the Debbie Reynolds Charlotte's Web animated movie. The scene where Templeton gorges himself at the fair made me feel very strange in a way that, as a child, I did not understand.

It wasn't until I was a teenager that it all made sense.

Attached: 1660188099114224.jpg (640x553, 18.33K)

That one episode of Puffy AmiYumi did more for me in making me realize that I had a thing for fat women. Same for some other shows like Fosters, Totally Spies, etc.

So many scenes in cartoons and movie where a male character is eating uncontrollably or gaining weight that left me thinking "I wish this also happened to the female character..." And not fully sure why.
There were even times I was aware that a female character strangely had plot armor to something making a male character fatter and it made me so upset without fully understanding.

Attached: 4s710f.gif (360x203, 2.68M)

I think I was just always like this. This episode certainly didn't help though. Lois eating out of frustration and then Peter and her realizing fat sex is kino was pretty amazing though. Ending ruins it though.
On the topic of childhood fatty stuff, Fat Wanda was kind of a baddie thoguh right? Or was that just me?

Attached: 8F4367D1-FCFE-408B-ABD6-49B4B78515C9.jpeg.3ca7a27d77a3924a2428f5e931fd23cd.jpg (828x436, 32.65K)

I got a fat fetish from the Jell-O wrestling scene in Drawn Together where Toot gets super fat.

I can only assume that either they think the guys becoming fatter is funnier, or makes more sense for the episode. Or that making the guy fat is fine while inappropriate for the girls. Because yeah, more often than not the male characters tend to get the better and more numerous weight gain/stuffing scenes. While the female characters get far less.

Attached: 1589068799974.png (3314x1711, 3.18M)

Who’s the glasses girl from 1991 and the redhead from 1993? Those are the only two that I don’t recognize.

1991 is Lydia from one of the Beetlejuice episodes, where she deceives some guy by cosplaying some popular movie critic.

Ah, didn’t recognize who it was. Thanks for the help regardless.

No now fuck off

Attached: Chuck it.jpg (416x276, 76.49K)

Stunt Dawgs
youtube.com/watch?v=vfBkLnKjRww&t=300s

The biggest problem is that 90% percent of fat chicks irl don't carry weight in an attractive way.

Thanks.

No.

I am so glad I didn't. All went right over my head as a kid. Same way I used to watch Sonic vore animations on youtube thinking they were just funny videos, only years later in my teens I realized it was supposed to turn people on. I'm one lucky bastard.

Attached: 4C1A202D-9F41-4A4B-B2C0-9FFA3630018A.png (1440x1080, 703.86K)

Attached: lois_the_large_by_antioxidated_d6naqsx-fullview.jpg (900x836, 90.3K)

>How to lure out SB99

Attached: katie 8.png (750x1200, 229.91K)