Bee and Puppycat

I've been watching Bee and Puppycat and I'm really enjoying it so far. I've seen complaints that it's bad because it's too boring or slow, but I think that's simply anons going in with the wrong expectations or it not being a show for them. I didn't enjoy the pilot because it had early 2010's humor syndrome, and the design for Bee in Season 1 was unappealing to me, and Season 2 fixes both of those things.

I saw another user call it an "iyashikei", which is a sub-genre of slice of life that focuses on character living out peaceful lives in calm enviorments, and I would agree with that. Though maybe it's more iyashikei-"lite". I don't know why I'm typing all of this out, just think the show is cool and that other should try it.

Attached: SLAM.webm (1466x818, 193.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/a3RRGJpR#4jJabImBOdVu-5FE56zF8A
youtube.com/watch?v=dop4MTlf_zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mega.nz/folder/a3RRGJpR#4jJabImBOdVu-5FE56zF8A
Here's the full dump of season 2 for anyone interested

Attached: Bee.and.PuppyCat.S02E05.Little.Fingers.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-VARYG.mkv_snapshot_20.55.001.jpg (1920x1080, 540.18K)

Thanks

No problem. As far as I know the first three episodes are an abridged version of youtube.com/watch?v=dop4MTlf_zc or something.

>Bee and poopycat has drones now
My problem with the show isn't any of that. My problem is how akward the dialogue is, it feels like it's written by a chatbot and there is a tiny delay between when one character speaks and the other responses

I had to rewatch a scene to see what you're talking about and I can kind of see it? It's not something I even noticed because it doesn't bother me. also
>drones
I was just addressing a lot of the criticism I've seen. There was even another thread up a bit ago going on about how boring and slow it is. I'm not going to deny that it's not for everyone and that it is slow, but that doesn't make it bad

Well you can acknowledge errors but the it's not for you argument is every drones last line of defense
It's probably for no one since it's a show that got a pilot and a handful of episodes ten years ago trying to capitalize on YouTube investments that fell through and the adventure time fandom that's long gone. The new season happened somehow, I would love to find out someday how was that even possible, there are a handful of autists who remember it, I only watched it out of curiosity as I didn't enjoy it at all and even then I fails to retain the same feeling that it did ten years ago
So tell me who in the fuck was this made for?
Not for the adventure time fans
Not for the people who originally watched the first season
Not for Tumblr, Tumblr is dead
I can't even begin to imagine what kind of audience this has

Bee was the one who speaks like this. And it makes sense because she's actually a robot

>I can't even begin to imagine what kind of audience this has
People who like slice of life anime, probably. There's tons of anime like this that come out every three months. Why does there need to be a reason for it to exist?
I was spoiled on this and then I realized it's not really a spoiler because it's revealed like three episodes in?

No, every single character other than puppycat speaks like this
I have no idea what puppycat is saying but he has actual delivery, he also moves while he speaks which is something the other characters don't do a lot

People who like slice of life anime watch anime, every single time the west trues to do anime it fails for this exact reason
So there goes that
>Why does it need to be a reason for it to exist
Moving the goalpost already? I never said there should be a reason for it to exist just that there is no audience for it
It's funny because it ends in a cliffhanger but there is no way there will ever be more episodes

But there's obviously an audience for it because there were people discussing it until bump limit in the last thread. Obviously some losers on Any Forums aren't going to get a season 3 made, but people are into it. I'm not really trying to argue here because I know my argument boils down to "Well I like it, and some other anons like it soooo" but I just wanted to share and explain the appeal to others and get more people into it cause it's cool.

>abridged
Wouldn't the runtime technically be about the same since it's 10 6 minute episodes and 3 22 minute episodes?

Not sure, I haven't gave it a watch yet. I just know some anons recommend viewing it before Season 2 and from what I skimmed some scenes are different.

>I saw another user call it an "iyashikei",
No way in hell, everyone behaves like a fucking asshole in this series

maybe that's what passes as for "healing" to that dystopia called the US of A

That's why I said "lite". I honestly find Toast the most obnoxious character and I wish she didn't exist. Waste of a good design.

Cardamon's balls sure dropped hard

I already addressed the handful of autists who remember it, that's not an audience
I honestly would love to know who funded this it's not like I want it to end or never wanted it to happen
It's just a head scratcher
Maybe the people making it knew nobody would watch it so they made what they wanted to make

>Not for Tumblr, Tumblr is dead

tumblr still has more posters than Any Forums

Your point?
Do you think Any Forums is this massive website that could support the production of a cartoon?
Tumblr at its peak could, lots of people exploited that but as it stands if this makes it big on Tumblr that wouldn't make a difference

Puppycat best vocaloid