Whose fetish was this? Viper Joker and Hyena Harley tonguing each other

Whose fetish was this? Viper Joker and Hyena Harley tonguing each other.

Attached: gfdgdf.png (1024x514, 372.59K)

>This is the most healthiest and loving portrayal of Joker and Harley's relationship

Huh, neat

Batman Ninja was good too. Joker never abused Harley and they were more like a Team Rocket comedic duo.

It was me.

Attached: 1662832002647103.jpg (765x624, 41.43K)

Do hetfags really?

The abuse thing never makes since to me.
Not just with Joker and Harley.
I have this person who loves me unconditionally, I should be a massive cockbite to them.
Why?

Post the bloody webm dumbass

You can thank God you aren't a sociopath I guess.

Attached: Batman.vs.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.webm (1912x1072, 1.92M)

This is kinda hot...

Lol Raph's face.

>Viper Harley Quinn
You fuckers took this too far and it's time to correct this mistake. Expect us. Vigilo Confido.

Because the point is supposed to be that he’s just using her. Joker has no morals, no loyalty, no “code”. Inb4 that page where he doesn’t wanna team up with the Red Skull because he’s a nazi. I mean, honestly, dude could just kill her rather than abuse her if he’s done with her.
TL;DR because he’s evil.

She's a hyena

Attached: .jpg (1912x1072, 215.49K)

Attached: 1558213101879.jpg (1912x1072, 216.5K)

Does that mean she has a big dick now?

>I have this person who loves me unconditionally, I should be a massive cockbite to them.
>Why?
This literally happens all the time irl my dude.
Sociopaths are just like that.

You'd have to be some kind of crazy person!

Being abusive usually isn't about being outright actively a piece of shit sociopath nowadays, it's often more about being incredibly lazy and self-centered. Finding it difficult to do hard things that show you care while finding it incredibly easy to use people for a pinch of convenience. Sprinkle a lack of responsibility on top and complete fragility about that fact being brought up for extra flavor.

You can know you're not doing that right thing and still fall into those tendencies just by doing someyhing as casual as not taking care of something because you know someone more reliable than you is guaranteed to take care of it. Because it's easy.

Joker's just a knowing evil sociopath using her tho

Attached: stab stab stab.jpg (918x1246, 109.41K)

mine