Remember Horrorverse threads?

Attached: evil_dead_hack_slash.jpg (600x900, 235.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/132942163/#132942163
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like some 14 year old's edgy slop.

Sounds great.

No. What were they?
Also, Evil Dead crossovers are always great.

>No. What were they?
Basically Any Forums's idea take every bit of horror media ever made and throw them all into a cohesive universe. It was pretty cool actually.

>throw them all into a cohesive universe
Sounds dumb. You would get flooded with power level niggers saying Pennywise is more superduper cosmic than the demon that commands the Cenobites or something like that.

While that is kinda dumb, yes and? Literally every other fictional universe gets the exact same retards.

Good horror comics?

For some reason, it was always Superman.

It's the same guy who does the anti-Superman threads

It's basic bitch considering its success but SIKTC is a fun read
If you want something niche, The Crimson Cage

Attached: SIKTC.jpg (1255x1920, 409.68K)

That actually sounds kind of retarded. I'm sick of shared universe and crossovers whether fandom or official, it's all the most putrid consoomer crap out there and whatever novelty it once had has long since disappeared.

Ok NPContrarian

Most of these books are bad. older horror books were better

How can you think this shit hasn't been absolutely pummeled into the ground at this point? Shit is already bad and is only going to get worse, no point in adding to it. The worst part is that the fanfic writers have been given the reins to the actual properties now.

I can't tell if these are complaint threads or attempts to restart it disguised as them.

Making this thread again, huh?
desuarchive.org/co/thread/132942163/#132942163

Yes

I never cared for the crossover fanfiction part. I just wanted to talk about horror franchises.

Attached: Haunted_Horror_Vol_1_Cover_DBD.jpg (787x1000, 231.3K)

Compared to the other bullshit and shitpost addict threads that get posted, I'd rather horrorverse threads or any kind of creative ones.