LOL GUYS LOOK HOW BLAND AND GENERIC THESE DISNEY PRINCES ARE

>LOL GUYS LOOK HOW BLAND AND GENERIC THESE DISNEY PRINCES ARE
I can’t even remember the last time Disney did a generic ‘happily ever after’ prince character in their animated films. Simpsons is so out of touch now.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOs0Ycf9YbQ

Attached: 0293.png (1878x1043, 2.77M)

That's kind of being unfair to Phillip. Lord knows he earned that kiss.

Attached: e987ec86799509d5a90150db093548ab.jpg (1000x625, 138.51K)

Prince Eric was pretty cool in all honesty dude killed a sea Witch with a boat, I respect a man that Can plow a a huge bitch to death.

And he wrote a medley of all the Pokémon themes for the flute.

Walt apparently wanted to do more with the Snow White Prince but ran unto budget problems.
You can tell he tried to put more personality into the princes going forward

Maybe it's the art style but I can only name Phillip and Eugene

At the rest supposed to be actual Disney Princes too?

> haha look we're fun of Disney
> haha oh man the Disney mouse sure is evil we're in on the joke too guys
Its all so tiresome. It seems every week my hate boner for Gisnep grows ever larger.
Also, is that Eugene in there? The fucking audacity.
This. Prince Eric was a pretty cool guy. And if you count Cinderella 3 the Prince in that one got some development.

The only Disney princess movie in the golden age is Cinderella and she spends the entire movie being abused.
>Sleeping Beauty
the entire movie sleeping, half of the movie is an action fantasy movie
>snow white
it's about the dwarves and their maid

It's like the minds of these Simpsons writers are stuck in a time before Shrek happened and they've never been aware of that movie or its cultural impact.

Cinderella is about the mice

This

Sorry, he's too white and handsome. Unlike this stunning example of unique originality, who is brown. No, I'm not saying he's bad, I like him, but he's basically just another generic prince design wise.

Attached: Profile_-_Prince_Naveen.jpg (604x666, 68.36K)

Simpsons is still out of touch.

Prince Eric sailed a boat into Ursula to kill her.
Prince Phillip defeated Dragon Maleficent, a kiss of love had to break the deathless sleep curse and save the kingdom too
Prince Charming looked all over the kingdom for a girl he was smitten with, and she was hoping that would happen, got a lot of characterization in Cinderella 3.
The Prince was smitten with Snow White and thought she was dead, he couldn't have known that a kiss of love had to break the death spell she was under.
Aladdin wasn't a prince but he did fight to save Agrabah
The Beast was a prince but it was Belle who had to save him and break his curse.
Prince Naveen was a lazy guy, that was along the whole theme of the film and he improved himself thanks to Tiana.
The prince from Enchanted was supposed to be a dope, that's the joke they were going for.

What other princes were there?

They have 10 of these Princes. Are there 10 genericish Princes in Disney movies?

The Prince (Snow White)
Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty)
Prince Charming (Cinderella)
Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)
Prince... Beast (Beauty and the Beast) (y'know, at the end)

And then you get into Aladdin and really after that you'd be kidding yourself to say they're generic. Even making room for exaggeration this is pretty off the mark.

Wow it's almost like all girls are attracted to the same kind of guy

Disney hates men so much they're willing to trash themselves over it. like damn

Why include the prince from Enchanted he's meant to be a parody.

>the Indian jumpscare at the end of the video

the prince from princess and the frog was a spoiled dipshit that learned to pull his head in, Eugene form repunzel was not a prince at all, aladdin was a lying piece of shit, hanz was a psychopath

Attached: tumblr_23671056fa330bfad2dc040281ffbb6e_129e0895_400.jpg (304x259, 34.87K)

>Simpsons is so out of touch now.

Why is that, and when did it first happen?