A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference

A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference.

Attached: Doctor_Manhattan.jpg (306x400, 19.41K)

All that knowledge and you still sound like a fart huffing youtuber.

>A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles.
Do they?

not even true

Did he say this in the comic or just the movie? It’s been a while
I just wanna know if I need to call Moore or Snyder a retard

A body and an equal amount of yams has the same amount of particles as well.

How insane are you to say something like that and believe it but still continue to interact with people as if they are anything except a strange curiosity.

Attached: wtf.jpg (160x265, 22.49K)

It's true.
I counted them.
It's in the comic. Don't remember the movie.

>A male body and a transfemale body contain the same y chromosome. Structurally, there’s no discernible difference.

The particles in those aren't arranged structurally the same you dumb fuck.

If there is no discernible difference between life and death, what is one's purpose then, Man of Manhattan? What is reality's goal? What is existance's? Of course, there is nothing, Man of Manhattan. It's all empty, as it is meant to be. Life, death, reality, existance, all mere canvases with no intrinsict meaning on their own, but the meaning one gives to them. And that, the role of the painter, makes our perspectives paradoxical.
Now will you gaze at the canvas or will you grab a brush and work on your fucking art, you blue dildo?

Attached: CursedBILL.jpg (1280x720, 72.37K)

Attached: wtf 2.jpg (160x265, 21.99K)

Is this guy really too retarded to understand that ongoing chemical bonds and reactions are part of any given structure? Let alone the fact that in a living body particles come in and go out constantly whereas in a dead one the processes are entirely different

If it wasn't for reactions we'd be arbitrary piles of atoms without the capacity to recognize itself as a singular entity even. What a dumb take on biology

Attached: 1641578442166.png (786x974, 420.34K)

Your shallow and surface-level recap of Existential Nihilism, horse with a cock even smaller than mine own, is rendered null and void and gay by the canonical fact Watchmen takes place in a deterministic setting, where there is no such thing as free will and no ability to make our own choices, only the choices our lives and prior circumstances have predetermined on our behalf. The future is already decided and is unalterable, and enlightened beings such as myself, who exist in all periods of time simultaneously, are merely puppets that can see the strings.

Attached: B947A57A-346F-4A8C-9838-0BD9AE236B6A.jpg (998x734, 81.24K)

Dr. Manhattan BTFO by a single Any Forums comment, goddamn

wheeze

He's talking about the quantum level. I don't know why you people always bring up biology.

Why the fuck would a molecule and the atoms that make up a molecule floating next to another unbonded be identical on a quantum level

Those would be even more conspicuously different at a picoscopic level rather than less

Retard

So this is the power of Alan moore

Why is Doctor Manhattan such a faggot?

I put it down either to Moore wasn’t quite sure how to write Manhattan in issue 1, or it was just Manhattan being too tired to argue semantics so he just says something that gets his feelings across of how little he cares instead of some logical scientific reason not to care

More of the same. You're still thinking too big.
Later in that chapter he's talking about finding a "gluino", so he's got his mind on elementary particles.

In 1959, he saw that he was being cucked with an impotent, out of shape nerd in 1985. Made the whole thing rather pointless.

/thread