Why did you lie, Kevin?

>shifting topics to deflect from their lies
Why did you lie to me?

>He-man wasn't actually in the title
Why do you lie, user?

>Any Forums lying to fit their propagation
What do you think this is, Any Forums?

Attached: Undyne .jpg (381x369, 55.83K)

I was told Teela and the black girl got together.

Nope. Teela gets that adam dick. Honestly the major problem was that Kevin had Teela and Evil Lyn go overboard with their anger to the point of damaging the series. It's not the first time Teela's been pissed about finding out, but this is the first time she burnt all her bridges and Man at arms getting fucked over by the collateral damage this hard.

But Any Forums said for months that Teela was a man hating dyke feminist. Why did they lie?

I'll finish this eventually. Just need to get Cersei's voice out of my head.

She'll never leave.
Trust me I know.
>t. reads a lot of ASOIAF fanfiction

You will never be a woman

Okay.
Any Forums is still a liar though.

Attached: 1647208609960.jpg (680x364, 33.24K)

>It's all about He-man
Why did you lie to me, Kevin?

Attached: 2021.06.16-04.18-boundingintocomics-60ca245629cb5.png (604x416, 47.93K)

He didn't. You can say that he danced around the truth a bit because he didn't want to give spoilers, but that's not the same as lying. He said He-Man would be in every ep. He-Man was in every ep. He said He-Man was crucial to the show, and He-Man was. Hell, He-Man was only really knocked out of commission for 3 of the 10 eps.

Show could've been better, but people worked themselves up into a frothing rabid lather over dumb shit.

Any Forums: "Nobody cares about Revelations, CGI He-Man will blow it out of the water!"

Mattel: "We've looked at the viewership numbers and are renewing Revelations while canceling CGI He-Man."

I prefer the CGI show, but anyone that thought it was getting more viewers was a damn moron.

>It's a "Any Forums shills irredeemable garbage to piss off people" thread
Powerful and never mansplainy

Where was the girl on girl action Any Forums assured me was in this show? Where was the man hating?
It didn't exist.

Damn, they're not following up with the hordak reveal?

But that was true. He-Man dying turned the world from a nice place to live into "Mad Max" wasteland, and the Masters set out to fix it, resurrecting him along the way. What did you want, for the guy to say before the first ep even came out "okay, we're going to sideline Adam for a few of the first eps to drive home how important he is to the setting. It was going to be a surprise, but you guys asked, which means I have to give away the twists."

I wish. The cast and crew already did the "we'll work again on something, someday!" shenanigans on twitter that you only really see when a project is really over.

That's what I get for getting invested.

Attached: 1597499611638.jpg (452x312, 16.71K)

>He didn't lie he just...lied!

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173.26K)

Oh it was true was it?

Attached: truth.png (873x1441, 1.61M)

We really can't have nice things