Count Dooku

I find Dooku to be a tragic figure. A man who was disgusted by the corruption of the Republic, upset at the Republic using the Jedi as cannon fodder. He wanted a better system.. and when Maul killed Qui-Gon. Sidious manipulated Dooku down the dark path, used him as nothing more than a pawn. A stand in apprentice until the one he really wanted was 'ready'.

Attached: Count Dooku.jpg (1829x2776, 577.61K)

Heh heh heh, "Dooku".

He was pretty cool in the Genndy series

I don't think he has any showings that I've disliked. Gennedywars, TCW, the Jango Fett game. The comic appearances I've read.

It’s kinda hard to take a villain seriously when he has a name like a ferret’s.

>t. filtered

I liked the concept as well, and really wanted to indulge a headcanon to the effect. To do something emphasizing the idealism he got from Yoda still being present, just transformed into rage and despair at the fact that most people aren't like Yoda, they're like Palpatine. I really like the idea that he wanted to become the Lord of the Sith specifically to kill Palpatine, because he hated Palpatine as a concept, and that his hatred of the corruption and selfishness Palpatine represented was ironically what caused him to fall to the Dark Side- and not reach the apex, because he still couldn't cross that final 'only ideal is power' line that Vader and Sidious could.

Attached: 3b0b07330c2cac0b3d5655b764e2ed93-lq.jpg (340x448, 41.34K)

Only George Lucas could waste the acting talents of Christopher Lee and Liam Neeson in a single trilogy.

I don't recall them being wasted at all but it has always been the cool thing to hate on the PT for whatever reason.

He doesn't have any depth, he's the most pointless character in the prequel trilogy. He would be interesting for obi wan and anakin arc, but Lucas doesn't know how to write character arc.

Lucas revealed that jedis are hardcoded with midi chlorian revelation.

>t. Rian Johnson

I enjoyed him in the novelizations of the prequel movies. Seeing his plan and why he was throwing his hat in the ring with Palpatine and how he was hoping to rework the Jedi order was great. The Sith force vision he had was also an interesting way to show the depths of Palpatine's expertise in hiding himself and it was a mark in Dooku's favor that he was the only one who could truly appreciate that depth.

He’s kind of like Saruman

Not as retarded tho

Ye

Personally I think he should have been an even more tragic figure and more manipulated into starting the clone wars than being outright sith dark sider.

Count Dooku is Christopher Lee, who is known for being Count Dracula.

This is part of why Count Dooku is so elegant and reserved. Count Dooku is literally Count Dracula in space, half anyway. The goth in me loves it.

Attached: 3359196075640166710.jpg (680x850, 84.99K)

>elegant and reserved
>his name is Dooku

Attached: yes.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)