Stan wants to donate a kidney to his daughter

>Stan wants to donate a kidney to his daughter
>turns out Francine was cheating on him
>show portrays Stan as the bad guy for wanting to find out if his daughter is actually his
What kind of faggot cuck apologists wrote this episode? Worst shit I've seen from this show

Attached: 1653060616517.jpg (653x367, 230.58K)

Its been a fucking while since I've watched American Dad, but did Stan ever cheat on Francine? Only time I recall him getting with another woman he broke up with Francine to do it.

>Its been a fucking while since I've watched American Dad, but did Stan ever cheat on Francine?
No, it's a Seth show. This means not only do the women cheat and get away with it but she blames the man, he only ever gets angry at the lover, and he cries and apologizes for getting cheated on. Like when Cleveland tries to kill Quagmire
>Only time I recall him getting with another woman he broke up with Francine to do it.
That was the closest it got and Francine still got butthurt about it even though it was her idea

What on earth would possess someone to become a leftist "man"?

Twitter

no father figure

My least favorite episode for a reason. Genuinely, as retarded as Stan is, I still think he deserves far better than Francine.
I think he did in the episode where he had a hall pass, but that doesn't really count considering the hall pass.

Feminized society, no father, microplastics, the water isn't filtered for birth control waste.

The funny part is that they don't want Francine to be hated for tricking Stan into raising another man's child, but they don't want to confirm it's Stan's because that would invalidate the point the episode was trying to make. That if he raised her as his daughter for 18 years it shouldn't make a difference if she shares his blood

My exact thoughts. This and the Weeknd episode aren't canon in my eyes. (Hayley tried to sleep with the Weeknd in that episode), thankfully this shit got retconned indefinitely in "Dancin-A-With-My-Cell".

Why no one is talking about how they never consider telling it to Hayley even though she is an adult?

Because it would fuck up her relationship with her mom.

It's still fucked up and they never mention it.

One of the people who worked on this episode worked on faggy and feminist shit like Modern Family, American Housewife and Guys with Kids.
I think you can picture what went wrong.

Which one?

DNA tests at birth should be mandatory regardless of parents wishes and be available to both at any time. Too many lives are completely wasted living a lie that eventually comes crumbling down when the most important years of their lives are behind them. Its an act of cruelty to cheat, you could have left them and you could have told them you cheated if it was an "accident" instead of hurting someone and causing pain on such a deep level that it leaves trauma and destroys their world view. They selfishly wanted to continue receiving benefits from a relationship they don't deserve. People who do such a thing should be put on a registry. This isn't a game and the murder suicide situation they deserve often finds them. They're monsters deep down.

lol
His name is Rick Wiener

I never said it was a good thing.

what episode?

Right Wing SJW thread.

This episode came out before the cuck meme took flight. If it came out now, it would either be very self-aware or completely shit on by fans.

S11 E5.

If you ever plan to binge it, I suggest skipping it.

Older seasons had a few implications that Stan was seeing other women on the DL.

>Right Wing SJW thread

Attached: 1632406991876.jpg (600x384, 39.51K)

The episode was never really canon in the grand scheme of the show. Remember that episode that had Principle Lewis marry Francine and Hayley still existed, but was half-black?

It's already shit on by fans, they see it as a case of American Dad showing its "Family Guy"

I mean, in a very old episode of Family Guy, it was briefly mentioned that Peter wasn't Meg's real dad, but it was an obvious gag.

Tearjerker? That episode was a parody of spy movies.

I sense a lot of moid insecurity in this thread