Best Disney prince? Why Phillip, of course!

Best Disney prince? Why Phillip, of course!

Attached: 97b68b.jpg (309x309, 11.87K)

Phillip was pretty badass for slaying a dragon, but Eric impaling Ursula with the bow of a ship was cool, too.

>Best Disney Prince
>Not Prince Charming

Attached: Charm.gif (630x451, 3.1M)

He didn't even slay the dragon himself, he was a tool for the fairies.

The fairies explicitly state they can't use their magic to harm people, it's why they've never just dealt with Maleficent before. Without Phillip they wouldn't haven't gotten shit done

Attached: AF60D165-6F56-4760-87F3-CCCBDC056392.jpg (1280x720, 99.96K)

Evidently they can 'kill' via petrification and can also use any other living being to bounce effects off of to kill with. Phil was essential only insofar as they needed someone to cast spells at. Enchanting his horse to stab Maleficent would have worked just as well.

>everyone else: Did some shit
>Phillip: Slayed a fucking dragon
There's no comparison.

>killed an endangered animal
Worst prince.

>Didn't just rape Maleficent into breaking the curse

He was the coolest that's for sure

...would the horse take the sword and stab the dragon or would the horse be used to stab the dragon?

That's an Emperor.

Best goes to Philip……coolest goes to Naveen.

Sleeping Beauty was about him, she barely appears in the movie.

The second option would probably be funnier as well as more metal.

I don't consider Disney Prince anything. I go by GOOD male characters and for that I think Aladdin, Basil, Robin Hood, Kuzco, and finally Sora are the best of Disney male characters.

Attached: sora_in_smash.jpg (896x892, 168.96K)

i keep forgetting that they added fucking sora into smash

Yeah, the magic weapons he had were given to him and the leader fairy she enchanted the sword to make sure that like a magnet is immediately when thrown would critically injure Maleficent. I give Philip points in one area though, he's one of the few Disney characters who intentionally wanted to kill his villain. You don't get that very often. But it's a shame Walt didn't let the man have much in the way of glory and if you pay attention as soon as he's rescued Philip no longer speaks at all. He's like Link from Legend of Zelda from the instant he's being set free from the dungeon.

At that time there weren't many storytelling rules, the only thing that limited disney was censorship, jim crown was still a thing in 1950

I can't forget, it was the only time Smash ended the final character reveal with a character that's an actual big deal. Won't hold the older Smash games responsible but the Wii U Smash? Ending it with Bayonetta? Come on. That game failed and the only reason Bayonetta 2 happened was because of Nintendo's bailout money so she has no natural popularity. The Hideki Kamiya action hack and slash character people would have wanted instead of Bayonetta would have been Dante.