AI is going to replace comicbooks and years later, they will start making their own animations...

AI is going to replace comicbooks and years later, they will start making their own animations, how does that makes you feel?

Attached: daily dose.png (512x512, 377.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fn4ArRmzHhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks doc

Thanks doc

Thanks doc

Not sure about these new fangled herbal supplements doc. I think I want to stick my normal meds.

>we're already being told AI is racist
>AI won't be able to understand why anyone would be a gay
>AI won't want to use a superhero comic to deliver it's opinions on politics
Anons, we're going to be saved from the tyranny of human comic book writers!

Wouldn't AI create brown people and gay relationships because that's what it sees in existing comics?

There’s a lot more old comics than new comics

>the right are relying on ai tech to create "worthwhile" comics because they're not creative enough to do it themselves

Attached: 20190930_145556.png (218x205, 55.33K)

Pretty good because I know it's still only capable of creating what I or another human command it to.

Attached: neatthing.jpg (1177x640, 71.69K)

It's not that they aren't creative enough, it's that top down control of the industry is being used to keep them out because the right made the mistake of treating evil people who hate them with fairness and dignity

Attached: troondemons.gif (941x525, 125.39K)

>artists right now

Attached: 1663105395965632.png (512x512, 352.62K)

Replace? Just like the camera and digital art, it's just gonna make more of them at an easier bar of entry. Enjoy having more comics by gay people

So? They won't fix shitty writing

they are improving already
youtube.com/watch?v=fn4ArRmzHhQ

Until they can stop the AI being racist, they'd draw them all as literal gorillas.

What are you talking about? A.I can't even do faces and I only find clip bait articles complaining about AI not being inclusive.

Attached: 2-4.jpg (583x700, 145K)

Look for articles about AI facial recognition software and gorillas.

And its going to replace VAs too, in fact in a disney blockbuster movie beloved by Any Forums one of the characters was voiced solely by a text to speech AI program. How does that make you feel?

That's recognition from at least 4-6 years ago and it's a rare error. This has nothing to do with drawing or creation.

Nothing in this thread has anything to do with drawing or creation it's just more bait from someone that should've killed themselves years ago.

search for Facebook AI primates lmao

Which movie?

Op made the claim that A.I will replace comics but fail to realize that A.I can't do facial creation and struggle with hands. Every single A.I project have a guy fixing the faces.

I honestly can't understand the hype.

WALL-E

How is Facebook failing to fix their recognition algorithm equal to A.I art?