What is Any Forumss opinion on batman beyond?

What is Any Forumss opinion on batman beyond?

Attached: Batman_Beyond_key_art.png (600x602, 498.43K)

Overrated garbage that relies far to heavy on memberberries of BTAS/TNBA to be any good on its own.

unbelievably based for its time. deserved more seasons but it came in during the death of saturday morning cartoons so as networks moved away from it, BB had nowhere to go that would keep as large of an audience.

Contrarian

>he never saw the eps with the future justice league guest staring.
sad

Those crossovers between justice league and static shock are amazing, great story telling.

>great story telling
>JLU
Opinion discraded
>stupid fight between bitchy wife and pussy husband is the triggering reason behind the whole events
>Batfaggot is wanked again and write the code that saves the day
>shit ends with that stupid annoying fight again and again and again

Great. Very stylish. A good take on a concept that initially sounds unworkable (teen Batman).

Get better taste zoomie.

It almost never uses memberberries, what are you talking about? I can literally count the amount of BTAS references on one hand
>existence of Jokerz gangs
>Bane in the slippers episode
>the Talia episode
>the episode that begins with Bruce training Terry using old robots
And the Jokerz barely count
Literally what are you talking about?

>TNBA
BB was way better than TNBA
>Bruce was insufferble asshole
>shit retcon of Subzero movie
>terrible redesigns of Joker and Riddler

Overall great show that ironically was created thanks to dumb execs and also has declined because of them.

>batman beyond
>zoomie

user...

I just finished watching it in full (used to watch it off-and-on as a kid when it first came out)
Based on the concept alone, it should've been dead in the water on paper.
But the style, animation, and characters hold up.
I wish Terry was a bit less "clean cut" than Batman in his heyday - even the occasional mention that he's been to juvie and was a bit of delinquent don't really dirty up his image. Then again, I'm glad they didn't make Terry and/or Batman II unbearably edgy.

Also, I'm only a bit pissed that Blight didn't return after Season 1, other than getting name dropped.

>wish Terry was a bit less "clean cut" than Batman in his heyday - even the occasional mention that he's been to juvie and was a bit of delinquent don't really dirty up his image
Terry is more avarage middle class from broken family unlike Bruce who grew up in a mansion with parents still married.
In dumb ROTJ they implied that Terry did more than breaking shit and stealing and actually hurt people which was disgusting and ruined his delinquent with golden heart character and also retconned the reason of him being Batman which is the same as Bruce.

>that Blight didn't return
Execs dumb decision to drop corporate villians and focus on high school.

You are crying while I'm laughing

Redditor

>no argument
Just like no reason in JLU writing:^)

Your argument was trash and contrarian so no reason to argue it.

No it wasn't, I briefly explained why that episode plot was shit.

The posterboy of stuff that sounds retarded on paper but executed spectacularly and goes no pun intended beyond expectations.
Its fantastic.

Your argument boils down to
>I don't like the villian and his nagging wife.
Which he's barely in the two parter to begin with. He spends most of the first part in a jail cell and isn't seen till the last 1/3 of part 2.