Never forget what they took from you

Never forget what they took from you.

Attached: 1525386984062.jpg (1280x720, 143.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8hQn2DrSZr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry I'm not part of the hivemind that mindlessly hates Disney, nor do I mindlessly support them.

What is this?

Thanos' original design.

I don't... What? Thanos was great, user. Take your meds.

Attached: 1638845045541.gif (240x240, 1.99M)

Thanos WAS great, when he looked exactly like his comic design and was implied to be courting Death like his comic counterpart, until they changed his design to look more like Josh Brolin and removed his Death infatuation.

>and was implied to be courting Death like his comic counterpart

[citation needed]

What the fuck?

There is literally nothing wrong with looking like Josh Brolin. He looks great.

The eco-villain motivation was retarded, but not any more retarded than wanting to fuck a pancosmic personification of death. Comics Thanos sucks; he's worse than Darkseid or Apocalypse.

The Other literally says "To challenge them is to COURT DEATH" which Thanos smirks and turns his head at, it's in the fucking dialogue of the Avengers 1 post-credits scene.
youtu.be/8hQn2DrSZr4

Ain't you just a snowflake.

Joss Whedon? Good
Not that the Thanos we actually got was any good outside of Infinity War

>being unironically disappointed by unfulfilled delusional expectations spurred on by cute little easter eggs

Attached: 1635077093909.jpg (800x450, 33.89K)

I think you might be retarded, son.

>The eco-villain motivation was retarded, but not any more retarded than wanting to fuck a pancosmic personification of death.
That's the problem. They just replaced something stupid with something just as stupid and pretended it was smart.

It was never really about smart, it was about making him relatable. They wanted a sympathetic villain. They did get it to a certain degree; the scene with Gamora was fucking kino.

Barneyfag

I'm sorry you sympathize with a genocidal warlord who's too dumb to understand Malthusianism doesn't work.

What would someone's level of intelligence have to do with how emotionally relatable they are? Are you fucking autistic?

Never forget what they took from you.

Attached: finally.jpg (340x480, 58.92K)

Hes supposed to be too crazy to understand that not too dumb. They call him the Mad Titan for a reason.