What if Rick met his equal and opposite

Rick is the world’s greatest scientist. What if he met a magic user on the same level of power but not intelligence?
and not someone who dies instantly, an actual equal

Attached: A7609B8F-CA08-4365-9B36-B8D506ED0097.jpg (1280x914, 312.08K)

Like Nimbus?

Rick Jobs hard to Wizards. Mr. Nimbus fucks the shit out of him, The wizard from the dragon episode really easily kicked the shit out of Rick too. Rick gets hard countered by magic.

I think a better idea is what if Rick met a version of himself that was equally as smart but genuinely wholesome. Like he would have to really come to terms with how shitty he is and not use being smart as an excuse to be shitty.

Nimbus was more subtle magic, but he wasn’t a true opposite

I think a true opposite to Rick would be an extremely skilled young magician like Zatanna

Attached: 5539288C-B022-4AF7-B1CD-1F5AFD04F6D7.jpg (726x920, 319.4K)

Got a pitch for a stand alone episode I think would work.
>C-137 gets drunk and pissed off that everyone's so stupid, decides to fix everyone's problems so they'll shut up
>Goes full villain, sets up a huge cliche space tower, takes over earth with robots or clones or whatever
>Constantly making references about Star Wars or whatever cliche thing, acknowledging how stupid it is that he's doing this but doing it anyway
>Family tries to talk him down one at a time, all fail
>What's left of the Citdeal tries to help, no-one can get through his crazy evil labyrinth tower
>Bird Person, Mr. Poopybutthole and maybe a few others all try to either defeat the maze or talk him down, all fail
>Eventually the final hero approaches
>It's Doofus Rick
>He almost effortlessly walks through the labyrinth, countering all of C-137's tech with his own, similar to Vindicators 3
>All the while having a philosophical/ethical debate with C-137 about power, responsibility, free will etc.
>Eventually ends up in the "Final Evil Bad-Guy Chamber", C-137 offers to go peacefully, but of course it's a trap
>DR knows that and already has a counter prepared, chains C-137 up with space chains
>Brings him back home, self-destructs the evil tower and all the robots
>Before he leaves, Morty asks DR "How do we get these chains off him?"
>DR: "Oh don't worry about that little buddy, he picked the lock on them before we even got off the station."
>Everyone looks at C-137, he hesitates for a second, then drops the act and tries to attack DR again
>Again easily countered, everyone laughs
>DR heads back to his own universe, which is a Utopia compared to any other version of Earth we've seen
>People are happy and smiling, greeting him by name as he passes
>Clean air and sci-fi cars, DR has obviously used science to improve this world
>He gets home and has a beautiful wife waiting for him, no kids as previously confirmed
>Doofus Rick is actually the smartest and most moral Rick of all

>young
ugh, no, they would just make her some mary sue stand-in. I'd prefer it to be someone from Rick's age group.

Zeep needs to make a comeback, he could easily figure out how to escape the microverse battery and try to get revenge on the God that created and then spurned him.

>DR than eats a big bowl of shit

Could make a genderbending joke. If you can be any form of human, why not be a hot babe, best form to be.

Nah, she’s young but she frequently pretends to be an old bearded wizard to fuck with people

Lucius?

You could throw in a background reference to how he solved world hunger by figuring out how to recycle human waste into nutritious food. Provides a prequel reason for that joke, the other Ricks just reduce this down to "This guy eats shit"

Doofus Rick cured cancer in the comics.

Honestly I could see that. It’s a vitriolic anger directed at a man capable of doing what they could not

roiland, hire these men

Not enough fourth wall jokes.

Doesn't really matter if he's as good or better at magic than Rick is at tech. In terms of power he's at the level of creating and destroying universes. It doesn't matter who's better at that stuff, what matters is who uses it more cleverly. And Rick being the smartest person in the universe in every universe inside the Central Finite Curve.

I guess it might work if you have the magician invade from outside it, but why would you?

dungeon master too

>What if he met a magic user on the same level of power but not intelligence?
Read a fanfic about this once on FF.net . Can't seem to find it

You described a Lvl Noob Morty.