Final battle has Aang cowering like a bitch until he gets saved by not 1, but 2 deus ex machines

>final battle has Aang cowering like a bitch until he gets saved by not 1, but 2 deus ex machines
Damn... that was worth the 60 episode build-up

Attached: 1603951869908.png (1170x663, 329.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_P6Xjx9Tnk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh great the yuricucks are shitting on another male again.

Technically he could have beat him before the deus ex machinas with the lightning redirection. They only saved him from having to face the consequences of either decision. Not saying it was good writing, but it didn't show him as physically weak.

Ozai-sama have mercy, AIIIEEEEEEEE

Aang didn't really stand a chance, he's like 10 years old and 1 year prior didn't even know air bending all that well let alone the other elements, and he comes from a culture of pacifists.

It made for a fun tv show, but really he needed a good 20 years like Roku and other avatars

Attached: 4wrgetg.png (957x547, 984.23K)

>le Gary Stu learns the other three forms of bending in a few months
Wow

Honestly, it was a pretty shit ending. Aang doesn't have to make any hard choices and has his perfect outcome handed to him on a silver platter. But no one remembers that, they remember the spectacle.

Avatar state solving everything was underwhelming.

Which is why Korra devoted a whole season to getting rid of it. Turns out your protag having access to unlimited power isn't very interesting.

hmmmm

Huh

The agni kai between Zuko and Azula was far more interesting.

By that point, I was pretty sick of Azula. The Airship fight was great though.

I think the high point of it all was actually the music. youtube.com/watch?v=k_P6Xjx9Tnk

Which Azula won btw

Aaang remember the 6 million airbenders

What?

Then why did she end up in an insane asylum? That doesn't sound like winning to me.

Attached: ExBhYAfWYAI4yQE.jpg (912x912, 167.08K)

You know energy bending would have been fine had it actually been built up
>well actually user the library episode showed lion turtles were planned
Shut up faggot just because lion turtles were alluded to in a blink and you miss it scene doesn't mean energy bending was properly built up.

Hell if anything I think they could have won back people over energy bending had Aang's discovery of it actually ended up being the catalyst that allowed Amon to take people's bending away. But oh well.

She did? When?

yes, very interesting