Why are their new movies so forgettable?

Why are their new movies so forgettable?

Attached: F8192909-54EE-456D-9635-040910B88637.jpg (585x295, 14.64K)

You grew up.

No Lasseter.

most of the old talent that made Pixar what is either left, got old or lost their touch

this, also the suck now

The old PIXAR guard moved on, died, or got canceled (John Lassetter, Joe Ranft, Andrew Stanton, Ralph Eggleston, only Pete Docter is left) and the Cal-Arts kids that have replaced them are more interested in progressive politics and social justice than telling fun, engaging stories that push the art of animation forward.

Attached: group.jpg (639x397, 65.27K)

Competition.
Dreamworks stepped up
Sony stepped up
Disney themselves stepped up
Who needs Pixar?

I really hope your trolling. You can't just say that everyone who notices a trend of lower quality is just nostalgic. There has been a noticeable decline in quility.

fpbp what i came here to say

Attached: offbyone.png (500x500, 444.41K)

Karma for cancelling Lasseter over hugs.

They only had a few strong ideas in the beginning and then the people that had those ideas slowly left and got replaced with hipsters

Attached: 1649275876705.webm (640x360, 927.95K)

Nope. Just rewatched the Incredibles and it was great and watched Turning Red and forgot about what I just watched 30 minutes.

Fuck you they're legitimately worse

Just like what happened with Rick & Morty

Lightyear went to shit before it even released
Turning Red released one week after Russia invaded Ukraine
Encanto’s intended audience is in the land of sombreros and drug cartels where everyone one is too poor for Disney+ and too scared of being kidnapped and murdered to go to theaters

Soul came out in 2022 and that movie is the last one to feel like classic Pixar writing.

>Encanto
That's Disney-proper, padre.

3D stopped being a novelty, everyone can do good looking 3D animation now

Attached: good_dinosaur.jpg (1280x544, 44.44K)

No lasseter + written by women hired to meet diversity quotas and not for talent or ability