Will we ever see Robin again on the big screen?

Will we ever see Robin again on the big screen?

Attached: Robin_codel.png (388x595, 304.28K)

You'll get a poojet Damian one day.

Ever is a pretty long time, so I'd wager yes

He’s gonna be in The Batman series and I really hope they do him well, but they’ll probably ruin him in some horrible way

He'll be Duke Thomas

He’ll be Tim Drake. And they will remind you how much he loves sucking cock every moment he is on screen.

A Titans movie is the best chance since Reeves won’t touch him and the DCEU Batman is a clusterfuck

No they wouldn’t reach that far. He’d just be black gay Dick Grayson

What’s this about Reeves?

So Duke Thomas

I just mean they wouldn’t use Duke Thomas’s name

So Dick Grayson can be black.

Apparently Pattinson wants a Robin and he also wants his Robin to be a real kid, not a 25 year old man pretending to be a kid.

Pattinson's a groomer?

When he's in character, yes.

He wants the movies to be as realistic as possible with Batman himself and as the sole fantastical element.

I want to see a shota Robin in this costume

He'll be a 30-year-old pretending to be a 17-year-old.

The problem with Robin is that you're gonna have a lot of normies complaining about how it doesn't make sense for a little kid to be beating up full grown adults. Mind you, these would be the same normies praising the portrayal of women taking down men half her size.

They're also the same normies that you're making up in your head.

>On the Happy Sad Confused podcast, host Josh Horowitz asked The Batman director Matt Reeves if Robin fit in the dark, gritty Gotham he has created. Matt replied, "Maybe, I don't know. Here's the thing, I have a lot of ideas about what I want to do. I'm not sure what the next story is. For me, whatever that story is going to be, it's going to take these characters, and specifically Batman's character, and put them in some kind of emotional jeopardy. So, with what you're talking about, there may be a really interesting story."
>The director added that there is a possibility of Robin appearing in a sequel but it would have to make sense emotionally. He said, "There have to be emotional stakes so you get drawn into that character's story. I don't want that character to become a cipher- I don't want it to be like, okay, so we saw that it wasn't an origin tale but it was kind of (Batman's) origins, and now he's just perfect. No, you need to test the character again, again and again, and for me, there might be something (in bringing in Robin)."