Ernesto had the best version of "Remember Me"

Ernesto had the best version of "Remember Me".

Attached: images (21).jpg (739x415, 37.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/reel/Cic1bXGtQxG/?igshid=NmNmNjAwNzg=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mariachi is fun

This is the last Pixar movie I watched

OK, and? You think you’re special? Do you think you’re making a stand by not watching their movies? Do you think they’re going to pander to your needs?

Damn! user hit a sore spot on the Disney Tranny!

Don’t worry, I am sure Yidsney is proud a goy like you defended them on a Mongolian image board. ;^)

Try not to get the monkeypox.

The costume of him at the parks for Halloween might be the single best one they’ve done

In the Canon of this movie - people like Hitler would live forever in luxury with a big house and fancy wine

But a single father with no close relatives who's, who's child dies at a young age would suffer and never see his dead child again in the after life

I refuse to believe that Hector never noticed that Ernesto took his prized song and got famous off it.

but he does?
Doesn't he say how he hates that song when the kid suggests to sing it at the talent-contest?

He's obviously aware of it, but Ernesto is untouchable and big time celebrity

instagram.com/reel/Cic1bXGtQxG/?igshid=NmNmNjAwNzg=

The smaller human eyes make it spookier.

Hitler didn’t got to the same afterlife. Did you see anyone who wasn’t Hispanic in the underworld? Adolf is being raped by a thorned cock as we speak.

You seem butthurt over something small.

Attached: 1627698871987.gif (210x200, 24.15K)

I more refuse to believe that word could spread enough within a year that Ernesto’s entire public image in his home town could be totally sullied. We know how celebrity worship works in real life, there would be plenty of hold outs who still loved Ernesto and believed that poor family made it up. I get that in the afterlife he’s be in disgrace, but no way is there going to be a complete abandonment of his fan base. Also the logistics of getting all the letters to Coco authenticated and a museum built in that time is rubbish. They just did it that way so they wouldn’t have to change Miguel’s character model in the epilogue.

This often happens. Stolen ideas are improved upon.

Disney Shills are very sensitive.

You have to understand that Disney is their religion since they had no strong father figure in their lives.

Sad really…

You masturbate to Steven Crowder videos on YouTube because you yearn for the touch of a man but don’t want to be disowned by your evangelical relatives.

I don’t know who that is

thanks for proving user’s point

Same honestly

He has a better singing voice than Hector

Checked