Spider-manchild BTFO, based MJ

spider-manchild BTFO, based MJ

Attached: 1648530844913.jpg (3948x3032, 3.33M)

She sounds like she is being abused.

Lowe maybe you should spend more time editing and not posting on here

>LE ANGRY WOMAN YELLS AT MAN!

Boring. What else ya got?

mary
whore
kek

Are we still doing this stupid fucking mystery box thing?

Yep, and they're not gonna stop milking it till the drama cow's shooting blood

Can't take any mention of 'responsibility' seriously until OMD is dealt with. Selling your marriage to Satan to save an old woman who's going to die soon is not responsible.

Mystery box ends in dark web so one issue with a fake Gwen then Ned turning back into hobgoblin and dark web where all secrets revealed

I'm kind of hoping that that IS the explanation for all of this. I kind of just want Peter to fuck off to some other dimension for a while with everyone thinking he's dead. It would probably do him some good.

>Selling your marriage to Satan to save an old woman who's going to die soon is not responsible.
Making a sacrifice to help a loved one isn’t being responsible?

Haven't read spider books for months
What's that about ? Who's that Paul guy ? Did mj really cuck on Pete ?

>What's that about ? Who's that Paul guy
newest Spidey villain

Attached: 1632645529057.png (1241x1212, 1.4M)

Mystery Box. When Beyond (the previous storyline) ended, there was a 6 month timeskip. We've barely had any info what happened during it, but
>loads of people hate Peter now for something he did that involves an area getting blown up. The FF especially were upset with him
>he and MJ are not talking
>MJ is living with a guy named Paul and for some reason has two kids (who call her mommy)
>Norman is Peter's BFF, more or less, and has made him a new suit
and that's pretty much it with the main stuff

Giving up your marriage to Satan to save a dying octogenarian( the same one that literally set that relationship up) isn't responsible, no.

>Norman is Peter's BFF, more or less, and has made him a new suit.
wow, At this point I don't give a shit about MJ's life and what Peter's other heroes think, but how did this happen? really peter forgive norman?

Is the white background a OMD reference?

Can I ask you something?

>but how did this happen? really peter forgive norman?
it's implied Norman helped Peter with whatever he did and that's why Pete's more accepting of him. He's still somewhat weary of Norman, but not enough to reject his job offer at the new Oscorp (btw Kamala works there) and ofc the new suit.

I have to admit. Spidey's new costume is growing on me. I like it

no

well

Attached: mystery mysterybox v3.jpg (3960x6340, 2.87M)