The Backrooms Animated Series

Would an animated series simliar to Infinity Train work as cartoon for kids?

Attached: file.png (1846x1038, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LE-j7rDc78k
backrooms-wiki.wikidot.com/level-60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The problem is the "found footage" format.

youtube.com/watch?v=LE-j7rDc78k

I hate this trend of vague incoherent web series lore

why is this scary? this is how must of my dreams are just constant random areas ive been and what ive tried to remember, dreaming about a water park that doesnt exist thats underground isnt scary its fucking magical!. fucking reddit trends.

If you don't think it's scary why do you think it's suppose to be?

So, you're mad that it's...not... what you...don't want?

This thread is gonna get infested by angry millenials bitching about how backrooms are dumb and not scary, and while I don't completely understand them myself, I think at the very least the basic concept of being trapped in a world of endlessly looping rooms and corridors and knowing that something is lurking there out to get you is pretty scary. Reminds me of some of my nightmares.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (600x497, 22.8K)

How the fuck would you make a series out of something where the entire point is quiet, empty unease? 15 minutes of empty hallways but occasionally something moves in the corner of the screen? Those shorts that one guy makes on YouTube are good because they’re brief and vague.

Its scary like being in an underwater cave or a collapsed mine is, not creepy or abnormal but miserably Nd horrifically depressing because you're gonna slowly die of thirst and hunger, alone and confused and nobody will ever find you.

Zoomers ruined it by adding monsters because they all have ADHD.

I'd watch a SCP cartoon in which the Backrooms are assigned a number.

Backrooms by itself is boring

Something like that is probably already in the works
Its got a scp-like wiki already backrooms-wiki.wikidot.com/level-60

>Zoomers ruined it by adding monsters because they all have ADHD.
The earliest Backrooms stories had monsters.

the backrooms was fucking scary when it was you're trapped in a desolate area with no defining features until retards decided it was a fucking videogame with LEVELS, and FACTIONS and BOSS ENEMIES that DROP LOOT

Nobody cares about those backrooms. The one people care about are the Kane Pixel version which lacks all that crap

But it's not an animated series, thus not Any Forums

It's an animated youtube series

Kane Pixel still has a terrible looking monster that isn't frightening in the least, only zoomers like it.

Live action paired with 3D, like every blockbuster movie nowadays. Unless the source material is a comic or cartoon it's not Any Forums.

3D is animated, user.

Avatar has a ton of CGI, more than live action even, it's not Any Forums unless you're talking about the shitty tie-in comics.

Neck yourself, zoomer.
The backrooms are cringe.

Hmmm...nope, this should still be allowed on Any Forums. Cope

Are you zoomies still trying to push the anal og horror general? I thought you gave up after MM absolutely shit the bed

The issue is more in that it works better as a small vague mysterious thing. Expanding on it leads to the same bullshit that ruined Slenderman. Also like user said SPOOKY MONSTER CHASING ME detracts from a lot of the dread of "I glitched out of the universe to find behind the facade of our reality are fucking maintenance halls and now I'm doomed to a slow agonizing death or worse an eternity of mundane nothing."

All you zoomer discord troons do is cope and dilate

It's not fully animated, it doesn't originate from a comic or cartoon, it's not Any Forums. The last thing this board needs is more Any Forums cross-posting.

They can't post on Any Forums because they don't tolerate this shit.

Then they need to fuck off to /trash/ or /x/ if that is the case.

Sounds like the mods need to do their job and prune this zoomer shit.

>mods doing their “””job”””
Nice one user