Don't Hug Me I'm Scared TV

>Wakey Wakey pilot scrapped youtu.be/uK3dzARCPx0
>new set of 6 episodes that capture original energy, less south park focused
>Episodes on Electricity, Death, Transport. Being stuck in a room
>Fuck the queen, this should have been out by now
Thoughts on this and DHMIS?

Attached: Eating raw chicken with the boys.png (1300x780, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/msl3yrDkx8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New episode pics that have been shown from interview

Attached: Guitars.png (880x494, 689.36K)

Last one

Attached: cookin.png (620x343, 344.65K)

>>new set of 6 episodes that capture original energy, less south park focused
Thank god for that. I'll admit I laughed at the pilot but it really was too different.

Wait did the full pilot get released/leaked? Anyone have a link if it did?

This is clearly what happened and the fact that you had to say it is fucking tragic

You have another source that won't be blocked because I live in a different country?

I thought it was meant to show they were more like an actual televised show now with a plot rather than just parodies of Barney creepy pastas.

source?

Wasn't the episode supposed to have aired yesterday?

It got delayed cause muh queen!

>blocked in Freedomland

Anybody manage to snag the video before it got ninja'd? Fucking brits and their dead old bag I swear to christ.

It's just the incomplete pilot.

Aww, poor Yanke baby.. I was the fucker in the thread yesterday. Nice to see you again lol. See, this is a bit different, because

1. get some perspective, it's not like you've paid for a service and had it denied like those poor bastards who are being kicked out of Center Parcs for the day despite bring on vacation.

2. there is a difference between something utterly ridiculous and sycophantic like that and the thing you're complaining about

3. you don't even know if it was delayed due to the Queen

4. This is because you cannot tell the difference because as a Yank you are ridiculous

5. Did you drop your bottle?

Attached: 1662010887887808.jpg (492x600, 215.32K)

ah sweet, a schizo post

Try this one
youtu.be/msl3yrDkx8M

Stfu stupid bong

This one's blocked too. If the videos are unblocked for you maybe you can put them in a mega folder

Why are they not going to be on youtube?

Aren't the British forbidden from broadcasting anything funny during the mourning period?

Channel 4 funded them so they're up there first. They also partially funded the Time episode.

What the fuck is a gory puppetshow about death and psychological manipulation even doing on British public television anyway?

>blocked in your country
WTF SOMEONE POST A BETTER LINK

Attached: Time.png (1059x534, 1.31M)

I don't care, they're never gonna release Wakey Wakey in high quality and I doubt the tv series will be as soulful as the original web shorts

Brits unironically are pretty good at funding stuff with an artsy bend like this.
If it was Happy Tree Friends it would be out but you can argue Dont Hug Me has a message about... something. Idk how children's media stifles creativity.

The same as any other type of show?