Why did anyone ever like this unfunny garbage?

Why did anyone ever like this unfunny garbage?

Attached: charlietheunicorn.jpg (480x360, 35.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/videos/1589370679
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We used to be much less funny back then. Gen Z humor is much random.

You gotta realize that this shit like Salad Fingers etc was the only somewhat professional tier stuff on the internet at the time. For every one almost ok Newsgrounds Flash animation you had like dozens of YouPoop stuff too. It was a vast desert of quality back then

It's still really funny

I only know about this from the horse show parody animation released roughly 10 years ago (give or take a month). I didn't particularly get it back then, either.

I said it was shit from day 1
I am awesome

CAAAAAAAAARRRRRLLLL THAT KILLS PEOPLE

Is it an example of a mandela effect that remember that coming from a musical short featuring two ferrets not llamas

Was it supposed to be funny? I thought it was supposed to be unsettling

tpbp

It was the 00s and most of its audience was 10.

YES! I DO.

And you are a deepshit for not enjoying it yourself, OP.

I remember my sister and her bf showed me Charlie the Unicorn. Or was it Carl the Llama? Same shit whatever. But they thought I'd find it funny and I just thought it was some retarded art project from some obviously sociopathic nutso. Can't understand why people thought it was funny but they've got some issues maybe?

I only find the first one funny. The others are terrible. I also only found it funny in the "entertained while watching it" way and not "quote it every day in school" like my classmates in highschool did.

Probably just confusion due to the ferret musical you're mentioning also being made by Filmcow, complete with similar murderous/rapey humor.

I think it's funny. It's like an adult swim cartoon. I don't understand why you hate it so much OP.

The oldest zoomers were in kindergarten when this came out

OP liked the Grandslamwich

It was a simpler time before everyone and everything on the Internet was poisoned with irony and self-awareness

Why was it so popular with Germans, the most joyless Europeans?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57.11K)

Reminder that Filmcow is now a Vtuber

twitch.tv/videos/1589370679

No, I was in 3rd grade when this came out, at the age of 8, but I didn't watch it until it came out on YouTube a year later in 2006. By the time I was almost done with 5th grade, the second one had already taken over my elementary school, and for literally all of middle school the following autumn it was still popular.

You gotta understand user, the oldest zoomers are in their mid 20s.

Attached: main-qimg-f1771667af1a46867b1b0fe0f3dabea4-pjlq.jpg (475x504, 46.63K)

Were you even born yet?

Oh look, a thread full of joyless fucks. Just another day on Any Forums