Cerebus

What do you think of Cerebus?

Attached: 1653808942343.jpg (1400x2129, 1014.81K)

Better than Berserk

I, too, could probably draw a 300 issue comic book series if 70% of the page was blank and every character looked static as fuck.

wasn't the point that Cerebus got stabbed in the uterus and is infertile?
>at least in that part

It's great.
Then do it.

Do it, user.

It started out as a parody comic but then took itself way way too seriously probably because Dave Sim went crazy from schizophrenia. In a way it did predate a common trend in indie and webcomics of being absolutely insufferable so it's a Gold Standard of why comics are dying.

Didn't Sim chill out after a bit?

>In a way it did predate a common trend in indie and webcomics of being absolutely insufferable so it's a Gold Standard of why comics are dying.
Explain what you're trying to say.
I wish more comics were "absolutely insufferable" like Cerebus.

>I wish more comics were "absolutely insufferable" like Cerebus.
I thank god every day that weebs like you aren't in charge of my entertainment.

hell No, he is still doing it, you should read the previews ads written by him, he is worse than ever. he is desperate now, referencing various books and characters constantly. I dont think anybody is buying thee new issues, cant find them nowhere

you have a pretty low bar as to what a good comic is then.

Nah, I just don't think mentally ill people should be in charge of writing anything. Including you.

Explain yourself, schizo.

the ads for new cerebus

Attached: 400-222 cerebus the emily.jpg (1393x1768, 612.87K)

Read w9rks of garth ennis then. A walk through hell is a visual meltdown over trump being elected

Attached: RCO013_1551998074.jpg (1986x1795, 688.54K)

Attached: 402-242 cerebus presents one.jpg (1368x1743, 951.6K)

>An hermaphrodite
>An
Isn't it meant to be "a"? Or did I fuck up my grammar lessons somewhere down the line.

Maybe she's pronouncing it in French and dropping the hard H sound in hermaphrodite?

cerebus vs covid-19

Attached: 395-241 cerebus.jpg (1368x1743, 693.47K)

Explain yourself, schizo.
Don't show me shit. Tell me.