TERRENCE AND PHILLIP SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE CRUDE MOVIES WITHOUT ANYONE GOING AFTER THEM FOR IT

>TERRENCE AND PHILLIP SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE CRUDE MOVIES WITHOUT ANYONE GOING AFTER THEM FOR IT
>BUT MAKING JOKES ABOUT BREAST CANCER IS BIG NO NO. ANYONE WHO MAKES JOKES ABOUT BREAST CANCER DESERVES TO GET BEATEN UP
I thought Wendy stood up for free speech, according to the movie at least. Or was it just a "Freedom of Speech for me but not for thee" moment
>Inb4 le Cartman deserves it cuz he is le murderer
youtube.com/watch?v=r87xt6R6fIU&ab_channel=Laugh_Channel

Attached: mgid_arc_content_southpark.jpg (960x540, 73.1K)

I mean you can run up to any person in the street and call them a faggy nigger to their face. That doesn't mean you won't get beat up once in a while. Even shock DJs knew that, and they were always apologizing on behalf of their advertisers.

shut up fatass

Attached: Bvvn1z-CYAA7WhZ.jpg (480x360, 18.79K)

Actions should NOT have CONSEQUENCES!

It’s not fair!

There’s a difference between what you believe in an intellectual level vs how you act on an emotional level.
I have taken swings at people for things they have said or done. That doesn’t mean I believe that’s right. I’m not a hypocrite about it either, I’ll fully cook to the fact that I did the wrong thing there. I’m only human.
You’re also comparing government censorship to a playground fight, and they’re very different things. In this case, Cartman and Wendy agreed to fight. She didn’t just start attacking him. He only got beat up because he was a little weakling. I’ve seen people irl agree to similar fights with no beef, they fought just cause they both liked fighting and wanted to do it

Attached: images (20).jpg (553x554, 37.49K)

>government censorship to a playground fight
Haven't watched the movie in a while but I don't think it was government censorship. It was a group of parents who tried to get Terrance and Phillip killed. The govt barely played any role in it.

Censorship vs Attacking and harassing someone consistently. Cartman sympathizers swerve.

It's about demonizing the very idea of parents pushing back against media poison and the udea that media can be bad and that they should be held responsible for what they say.

>Attacking and harassing someone consistently.
All Cartman did was make a couple of puns about Breast Cancer. Big deal he's 10. I'd have understood him deserving the brutal thrashing had he done something truly reprehensible like directly harrassing a breast cancer patient, but making a couple of lame puns? Like c'mon.

No the parents went to the government and even the UN got involved, and the movie ends with the US government declaring war on Canada and mobilizing the military for it

You've never been a kid before clearly. Talk shit get hit. He was doing it intentionally to fuck with someone then got consequences for his actions.

>then got consequences for his actions.
This killes the freeze peaches crowd

This was a pro feminist thing yi get those cubts in their side. Satan being in there was for the Satanists and jews.

Faggit Satan and ebul saddam was fur murrican interests and fag agenda.

It was a masterstroke of kiss ass representation and media manipulation

Cartman was a dumbass, if he'd just left shit alone after reporting Wendy to her parents he would've won. Instead he decided to rub more salt in the wound and he got beaten to a bloody mess for it.

Technically the movie was Terrance and Phillip facing consequences for their actions, where they talked shit in front of a bunch of kids on the big screen and got hit by the adults' anger. So technically rules of free speech still apply there.

Is Any Forums in general getting dumber or am I just getting older?

Attached: 49F6D859-8100-4821-8D65-AC3857DE9DB7.jpg (960x540, 51.42K)

Any Forums has always been retarded, and South Park fags are among the worst. Cartman fags are the worst of the South Park fags, so it's like the worst of the worst of the worst.

Okay this I can get behind. Him keeping on pushing even after managing to weasel his way out of the fight was an idiotic move.

>Cartman fags are the worst of the South Park fags
Nah that's a tossup between Kylefags and YT commentors

>missing the entire point of the episode
You can say whatever you want retard, doesn't mean you're safe from getting your ass kicked.

No one ever died from a fart, numbnuts

this but unironically

Speech is free but aggravated assault is a crime. If someone can't control themselves around words they don't like they deserve prison and a lawsuit.

>call someone a mean word
>this gives them the right to beat you

>UMMM THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW!!!!
okay poindexter

Incite people to assault you and then sue them. You'll never work a 9-5 again.