Harley Quinn

Happy B-Day to Poison Ivy's crazy girlfriend.

Attached: 2727272727272727272828282321093128043278942390412334321456.jpg (564x564, 46.26K)

disgusting fags

Projection. Wanna suck this cock, user? See your on grindr!

I'm not into small penises, and i don't want monkeypox.

I have lesbian fatigue.

So you’re into the large cocks? Well then hope we match ;)

they arent, nor were they ever, a lesbian couple
alphabet people praise the same shitty nonsense as horny 13 year old boys but are too stupid to comprehend that fact nor female/female reltionships in general without that involving heckin lesbo sex

Again, i'm not into microdick losers like you.

Good for Harley.
I'm mad jealous of Ivy though. Lucky bitch.

I actually feel bad for Ivy because it honestly feels like she doesn’t want to be a villain anymore

So do most lesbians eventually lol.

That version of Ivy was a complete lunatic, have you actually watched the show? Sure she'd go underground for a few months, but then she'd pop back up with some cockamamie scheme to murder a thousand children with pumpkins or kill everyone on a cruise ship for no reason etc.

She's fucking retarded.

So do they make each other better people?

I miss when Joker was the abusive lover and Ivy the abusive friend. But fags just had to twist it to suit their desires.

Yeah, that’s my point. It feels like she doesn’t enjoy villainy anymore and is just lashing out at the world instead of her initial goal

So they make each other better people?

>I love seeing a character get abused over and over
>calls other people fags
Literal psycho lol.

This

Are you talking about the DCAU version because if so that version actually quit her life of crime and is living with her boyfriend/husband continuing her research. Though she did leave a plant clone for Harley and the rest.

Attached: Batman Adventures 016-022.jpg (1988x3056, 949.02K)

>arachnophobia?

They aren't real people and it makes for a less interesting story.
If the mistreatment of fictional characters made you that uncomfortable, then why are you consuming capeshit?