Pacifica Northwest

Make way for the true queen of Gravity Falls.

Attached: commission__pacifica_northwest_by_danmakuman_dbknm6o-pre.jpg (645x1239, 75.12K)

Idea for spin off episodes
>Princess and frog roulette
Worried about social status Northwest parents set up a variety of dates for pacifica, all pretentious rich boys. Pacifica clearly not enjoying herself, the mom gets flashbacks of her own dating life and decides to call it off. Only for her to find pacifica actually enjoying the last date.

>Horse international
Pacifica former rich friends brag about their ponies. Pacifica then jealousy says that even though she only has one it's better than all of theirs. Leading to a horse competition. While at the end she loses she becomes closer to her horse.

>Send in the twins
Or alternatively
>Best of times worst of times
After a few video chat Dipper and Manel decide to visit Pacifica. Leading Pacifuca to panick because she's been lying about how she's back to being rich. She enlist the help of the town, who mostly help because it's Dipper and Mabel. Typical cartoon shenanigans until it all falls apart. Dipper and Mabel are actually surprised that Pacifica got the whole town to go along with it. The episode ends back at the diner with Pacifica in her uniform serving up the twins their favorite plate as their waitress.

>Clowns Clown Clowns
Soos is holding on to a shape shifter for Ford and Stan. It gets loose in a circus. Meanwhile Pacifica is trying to get over her fear of clowns.

>enjoying the last date

Aka Dipper

Attached: FBH6IEEWUAEeLRp.jpeg_copy_494x406.jpg (494x406, 81.89K)

they're 12, I doubt their date is ending like that pic

It's still really funny to me how dipper gave wendy his hat at the end of the show but weirdos keep drawing pacifica wearing it in shipping art.

If you ever wonder how disconnected shippers are from the source material just look over here.

>they're 12, I doubt their date is ending like that pic
you underestimate just how horny 12 year olds can be

Attached: 12_year_olds_according_to_alex_hirsch_by_killb94-d8nvyiv.png (1044x1192, 1.17M)

I don't think Gravity Falls was a kingdom.

I know it would probably be easier to write an episode where Pacifica dates a bunch of douchebags, but I'd think it be far more interesting if Pacifica did find one she like.

Maybe a third puzzle piece would be the thing to get Dipper jealous, and confess his feelings for Pacifica.

Maybe he keeps more than one hat4p2yn aka cartoon rule that characters wear a wardrobe of the same clothes

Dipcifica is so plain,cliche and insipid pairing, so Pacifica finding someone sympathetic inside upper citcle is genuinely very good and intresting idea.

>so Pacifica finding someone sympathetic inside upper citcle is genuinely very good and intresting idea.

Literally dipper.

Please stop that cope. Dipper is middle-class and we both perfectly know this.

Pacifica is made for hugs

Attached: 1662587455060336.jpg (600x754, 49.15K)

Attached: paz.jpg (1020x1410, 71.1K)

He has the brains of a high functioning sociopath(hes quite fearless when you get him super focused and determined to achieve a goak) and super genius detective and researcher. No way hes staying middle class with his intelligence and knack for helping people. He might be richer than Pacifica which would make her more into him.

Attached: FIDO3zZXEAIsJU2.jpeg.jpg (900x900, 122.71K)

Anyone got the picture of her in bikini chainmail?

#
Dipper is still one of a kind. Hed be Peter Parker levels of irresistible to women if he actually grew up into his teenage/young adult hood. On topic, i never got way her father stayed married to a woman who hated him.

Pacifica would make him happy, it's a shame Mabel's going to fuck him the second she feels threatened by another girl.

Mabel supports them together though.

Attached: 1656874181345.jpg (962x837, 153.19K)

Pacifica mom a trophy mom. I meam I don't know if she actually likes the dad or just in it for the relationship. I mean in the comic I got more sense of her character which isn't much. She's superficial, which is a big reason why pacfica is the way she was.

Attached: RCO032_1582363650.jpg (1066x1600, 431.46K)

>Wow, thanks for the cool cartoon. Dont against we rape him? Are you against? We don't care what you think, man, your characters aren't your anymore yo
The Internet, of course, very cool place.

You spelled her last name wrong. Its Pines.

Fuck Alex Hirsh, he's an unironic söyboy cuckold
He's proud he made this faggy snarky bullshit

Attached: 1556900250512.jpg (632x783, 80.64K)