Batman is the only DC character worth a damn

comicbookrevolution.com/august-2022-single-issue-comic-book-sales-rankings/

Superman can't get a solo book into the top 50 (cancellation line).

And despite being one of the Trinity™ Wonder Woman can't get a single title into the top 100.

Attached: 1659383249271179.jpg (1073x920, 952.16K)

Is this another bait thread?
Also no.
I love Batman but no there are other characters worth a damn.

>batman carrying the hottest JL members back to his bat rape cave.
nice

What is he going to do with them?

>Batman rapes all three
Based

Kys

I'm sorry dude. Poison Ivy's solo title is selling better than any non-Bat title.

Ok

“Anymore” is your important caveat that you left out. In the 60s Batman was being outsold by Superman’s Girlfriend Lois Lane. At some point DC suddenly stopped marketing, promoting, or even putting competent talent on their non-Bat characters. At this point, I fully believe they should sell all non-Bat DC characters to the highest bidders, with a license allowing DC to keep using them in Batman crossover/team-up books. The idea that there’s some inherent flaw within Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Hawkman, or any other character you can think of that simply makes them unsellable is ridiculous. DC only cares about Batman, so why not give the dead weight to Marvel, Image, or Dark Horse?

Poison Ivy isn't Batman.

Who said she was?

DC truly stands for Detective Comics.

Attached: 60b71989327010898732413da48cbea5_7b750d87b6bb20cc093481017c378096.jpg (857x1200, 248.71K)

She's a part of the franchise. If DC sold Batman the purchaser will own Poison Ivy. Just like how Sony owned Punisher when they fully had the Spider-Man rights.

Mcfarlane, give me a figure of this guy already.

>And we cannot forget the cellar dweller of the Avengers franchise in Captain Marvel. Captain Marvel #40 finished well outside of the Top 100 by falling down to the number 132 spot. Captain Marvel continues to be a title that Marvel is more willing to take a loss on rather than ever admit that they made a mistake.
Carolbros....

>OP asks if Batman is the only character worth a damn cause he sells a lot
>Other user brings up Poison Ivy's solo book is selling better than other non-Bat titles
So obviously Batman isn't the only character worth a damn

Didn't Zaslav instruct DC to write character bibles so he could close down the comics and focus on movies?

I thought Zaslav personally went through and killed anyone writing LGBT DC books and then made sure to put Jesus back in the books.

all these catty remarks are just awful, why can't we just get a plain comic website that gives us rankings without commentary or having to join?

I heard Zaslav walked into the DC offices , pulled down his pants, and shat on their entire line up and told them to print because it was better than their stupid LGBT woke zoomer shit

I heard Zaslav walked into the DC offices, pulled his pants down and started screaming about how much he hated young people and wish Trump had overthrew democracy.

Green Lantern was neck n' neck with Batman in early to mid 2000's. But after that no one worth a damn wanted to write him but Grant Morrison.

Attached: IMG_C8660A.jpg (1200x800, 204.51K)

You’re confusion stems from failure to distinguish between Batman the individual character, alias Bruce Wayne, and Batman the franchise the spins off of this character.
If books related to the Batman character outsell all others, yes, Batman is DC’s only character worth anything.
Is Poison Ivy Bruce Wayne, winged vigilante of the night? No, but she is a Batman character. And her comics outsell every DC comic unrelated to Batman.
If Batman didn’t appear or get mentioned in Poison Ivy comics at all, and her comics outsold Batman solo titles, you might have a point. As is, your argument is really weak