Let's have some fun

What would be the best way for the baroness to interrogate her?

Attached: page00.jpg (800x1126, 178.58K)

Make her play the David cage games

David cage games?

But which one?

I can't decide the most insufferable

Ahead of its time, the first western property I can think of to sell its soul and go animu

Detroit become human was pretty bad with its Civil rights metaphors.

What?

It's a David cage game user.

Pussy torture and orgasm denial, and having her body controlled by the Baroness 24/7.

She forces the captive to lick her feet

>Pussy torture and orgasm denial, and having her body controlled by the Baroness 24/7.
How does she do that last one? Some sort of magical device ?

But that one has Hank and Connor which is good, so if you ask me I would skip that one.

That includes The Nomad Soul which if you ask me is a decent game, so you should also skip that one. Which leaves us with Beyond: Two Souls, Heavy Rain and Fahrenheit. Three games might not seem much, and some might say that Heavy Rain and Fahrenheit are decent in their own right, but believe me when I say to you that she's gonna be weeping and begging for mercy after the second playthrough of the Ellen Page variety hour. And to add fuel to the fire make her play the PS3 version with a wonky controller

If anything, that game has convinced me that plentiful and affordable sexbot waifus are the only way forward for our civilization.

Attached: chloe__detroit_become_human_by_alienally_dfbc9ys(2).jpg (4000x2600, 660.57K)

>Pussy torture and orgasm denial, and having her body controlled by the Baroness 24/7.
GO ON?

The Baroness uses a remote controlled vibrator which she can use to torment Scarlet, and a plug in Scarlet's ass that can send electric shocks up her bottom.

Add to that Scarlet's tits will be licked every 5 hours by Baroness's troops.

>Add to that Scarlet's tits will be licked every 5 hours by Baroness's troops.
Male or female Baroness's troops.?

Doesn't matter. None shall be denied. She will be induced to lactate.

Waterboarding

Remote lovesense vibrator inserted in to her pussy, tie her up and put the bitch on chaturbate

The containers for the toys this had always looked cool as fuck. And I'm talking about the first containers that you can put the top and bottom together to make a case. I always wanted one as a kid.

What a chaturbate?

Based. Does this really work and how long does it take to make a woman lactate?

A streaming cam girl site where anonymous viewers tip tokens to make the vibrstor vibrate. It would humiliate scarlet to stream her orgasm denial torture in public.

Would Scarlett enjoy being forcibly milked like that?