Was it racist?

Was it racist?

Attached: images (77).jpg (960x1440, 362.94K)

Very.

and thats a good thing

Depends.

>yellow Asian squinty eyed monk
>written by an Asian woman
Nah it's fine. Worrying about character designs being racist is a white person illness

no

We literally see other Chinese characters in the show and they look closer to Kimiko than to Omi. In fact, there are entire plot points where no one, not even Omi knows who or what he is outside of being a squinty eyed yellow midget

Darn right it was! Not all Texans are big and muscular with blond hair and blue eyes. All of them wearing cowboy hats is true though...

Who cares?
The real question is whether it's worth going back to watch it.

Who cares?
Fun show.

No

I don't think so, and I should be able to tell, being racist myself.

yeah im wondering this as well because this show got stuck in my head ever since i watched it but i cant remember anything that happened in it

Fascist, if anything.

>"This racist thing isn't racist as long as the creator is the same race its inadvertently disparaging"

I seriously hope you don't actually believe that

Raimundo was the only non-white on the team. They need to work on their diversity.

Attached: whites.png (712x157, 28.39K)

I usually don't care about this stuff but I thought having the new character in the reboot be called Ping Pong was a bit much.

Attached: 3215967287_1_4_Vn3nKrIK.jpg (552x499, 34.86K)

Putting him in a maid outfit was weird af too

Attached: Xiaolin+showdown+was+pretty+okwhat+followed+was+not+_e055dd83450b0e79682b0d546344b044.jpg (280x326, 19.9K)

>you know
>like a ching-chong ball

Attached: WHAAAT were they thinking.png (340x256, 120.41K)

>This racist thing isn't racist as long as the creator is the same race
This but unironically

Attached: craiyon_202714_ping_pong_in_xiaolin_chronicles.png (760x926, 1014.79K)