Cheetah vs Wonder Woman: why don't we have this as much in the comics?

Lowkey I swear they really used to love showing a sexy .....kinda furry cheetah vs WW and then always led to some weirdly erotic bondage or wrestling scene

Attached: wonder_woman_vs_cheetah_again_5_by_resposta1995_dd81ch9-pre.jpg (1020x784, 253.93K)

Attached: anon's barely-disguised fetish.jpg (960x718, 203.51K)

I'm just saying guys cheetah v WW was kinda some of her best comic scenes

Attached: wonder_woman_vs_cheetah_______11_22_16_by_ren1972_dapdf4s-fullview.jpg (1024x1474, 354.47K)

Is true

Oh i didn't disguise lol. I even admitted lowkey I'm sure cheetah made tons of secret furries. I remember as a kid i didn't like her dcau design but in the comics they give her hair and more human features i mean how can a young boy fight it.

Women being tied up after being beaten into submission is a fetish for you, OP?

Cheetah wouldn't register as a furry, she's a catgirl at best.

Attached: 1642806907418.png (1160x1600, 1.95M)

definitely, if you think about it wondey's best villians are giganta and cheetah
>and they refuse to stop making them fetishy and sexy

Attached: giganta__1___dcau__by_brutalityinc_df7b6iu-fullview.png (1024x2480, 1.18M)

oh don't judge me. you bastard on co/ literally at least once a month have an ryona/women beat up thread
>let's just call this a women beat up thread adjecant thread lol

Attached: 1646643680276.webm (1280x718, 2.94M)

Attached: DC-Comic_Cheetah.png (1171x1442, 2.57M)

I mean i guess it depends on the cheetah her in the dcau is def a furry she literally just a cheetah. But hey hearing she's a cat girl makes me more confident in not secretly being a furry

Attached: justice_league_dcau_roll_call___cheetah_by_timlevins_dbjwl2c-fullview.jpg (800x1328, 100.73K)

kek I just brought this type of cheetah up in my post on why i like cheetah that looks more human having hair and hips and what not. Instead of this cheetah with tits design

god, the cheeta is such a dumb villain for ww. what a waste of time.

Eh i wouldn't say dumb she an og plus i mean they made a lot of characters that are rip offs of her and her powers
>tigress
>black panther
>white tiger (girl)

Never gets old

Attached: 1601658523364.webm (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Dude cheetah isn't that original. Every other cat/ jungle themed character is a rip-off of her. She's just a generic Jungle protector/warrior character that goes back to Tarzan but with a more animalistic appearance.

I mean she gets her power from a mystical item that transforms her and gives her powers. So I say characters that do that as well I mean seems they took it from her. Also I mean it's more original than we think stuff seem dumb or redundant because it's so common now

The forced orgasm rope

Ok who is the better villianess for WW?
Giganta or Cheetah
>in terms of sexiness and wifeablility

Circe

Attached: k2vjijs0a1p41.jpg (3438x1934, 1.03M)

Giganta has upskirts and will less likely kill you

True also depending on which giganta.. she can either be a cute barefoot kinda stupid cave woman gf or a short skirt wearing bimbo gf or if we do modern comics a spandex/spats wearing misunderstood villian

How long have you been away from comics? Blatant sexiness to pander to horny teens is verboten now. Why do you think everyone's costumes have gotten frumpier more "realistic"?

I forgot about circle still prefer cheetah and giganta also the fuck is that last design she looks like a 19 yr old college girl