What was the worst arc in the clone wars?

What was the worst arc in the clone wars?

Attached: p10615526_b_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 192.31K)

Mortis

Ahsoka Framed

its not very good but its overrated as fuck

The 3D one
Unbearable from start to finish
Also please put St*r W*rs in your title so my filter catches your constant shill thread spam thank you

Everything with Ahsoka.

Everything with jobber Grievous

Im sure the was something worse that I am forgetting, but the Martez sister arc is the only thing I can think off. It could have been ok if it was just Ahsoka and the Older sister, and if it was 2 or 3 episodes shorter. The younger sister is one of the worst characters in Star Wars, old and new canon included.

The 4 episodes with the droids and the midget and the fairy tail nonsense.

Fpbp, Mortis felt like fan fiction and looked like shit.

Weird of them to throw a Clone Commando there, maybe they figured it would force fans of the game to watch this shitty arc.

But that was George Lucas's favorite.
The S7 with with the girls. You cannot dispute this.

Martinez sisters.
The spaz sister was so over-animated she didn't feel like a Star Wars character, to say nothing about that haircut of hers. As bad as other arcs could be I was never thinking that the characters didn't feel like they belonged.

Also this arguably.

He had one good episode where he merced Fisto’s apprentice.
The true 100% stinker is Padme.
Even the little blue girl they made was a better politician character.

>But that was George Lucas's favorite.
Fuck off.

No, it was a clone commando, because it made sense a commando would survive a terrible battle, a crash, and survive alone in a hostile, remote environment. It was more interesting than a random clone.
> force fans of the game
All 5 of them? Reminder that Republic Commando flopped, which is why the game never got a sequel.

This show is only good if you know nothing of the EU.

Attached: Touma (you).webm (640x360, 2.96M)

>The other confirmed LucasArts crew member on the sequel project was Greg Knight, who drew concept sketches and paintings for the title between 2003 and the project's cancellation in 2004.
>The team had been unsure of whether the sequel would be successful, since sales projections for Star Wars: Republic Commando had been low[6] and the game studio moved forward with different staff.

they hated him because he told the truth
for all its failings, at least rebels did mortis right

It was great.

The Wrong Jedi, because it required every character except Anakin to become a complete moron to make Ahsoka look more morally right.