What could disney possibly mean by this?

what could disney possibly mean by this?

Attached: 22-9-8-20-35-59.jpg (1636x794, 232.77K)

What about old-timey movies showing children with barely any clothes on like it's nothing?

I don't see anything wrong with gay boys but I hate how disney writes everything is so formulaic. That's why I wanted Anime to be bigger, but at the same time I'm afraid that shallow bullshit will replace disney garbage.

elio is the protagonist so he needs to be less of a fatty

like?

>THEY'RE MAKING THE KIDS SEXIER BECAUSE OF GROOMERS!

Attached: sipper.jpg (150x150, 9.5K)

Are you implying left cannot be considered an attractive option for molestation?

Deranged post OP, find God

So you think the kid on the right is sexy?

Attached: 1580926774913.jpg (190x202, 14.14K)

Attached: boi.png (1024x768, 259.27K)

The Jungle Book.

In Africa there is a proverb that I believe can help.

One day a village elder is asked a question by a worried youth.

"Elder, elder" he said "I am worried"

"Yes?" The elder responded, as he had for the 30 years he had guided his village

"At night I cannot sleep for fear that 14 werewolves are going to fuck me raw one after another"

The village elder sat and thought. This was an issue that worried a promsing warrior and kind brother. So he considered all the answers. After many minutes he responded with the wisdom only the spirits could provide.

"You are faggot for thinking this, only a retard who wants to fuck werewolves would put somethinglike that to words. Kill yourself."

I hope this answers your question.

Attached: images (6).jpg (453x678, 36.81K)

i dont remember him being nude but isnt mowgli meant to be like 5 ?
harldy a sexual thing since kids run around in their underwear at that age

Being an obese downy is a good thing?

Mowgli is around 10

Dexter's Laboratory loved showing Dexter running around Naked.

still seems kinda innocent to me
well i actually thought the OG post meant live action stuff but yeah boy butts where always in cartoons
how many times has bart shown his arse

>think
I KNOW

>That's why I wanted Anime to be bigger,
Which one, Isekai shit #33722 or fimmick romcom shit #5627? Or maybe screamy shonen #39027

>switch the release dates
>"DISNEY GLORIFIES OBESE PEOPLE"
See, I can play the /polcuck/ too.

Dexter showed his ass naked when Boy movie writers weren't even born

Nta, but I wish anime movies like ghibli ones, belle and the dude from weathering with you, had much more budget for localization. Getting simultanous releases would be nice or at least changing text you see to english, or stopping with the dumb ass puns