Can the JSA succeed where the Justice League and the Suicide Squad have failed and becomes the DCEU's first genuinely...

Can the JSA succeed where the Justice League and the Suicide Squad have failed and becomes the DCEU's first genuinely popular superhero team?

Attached: 1663038019511367.jpg (1200x628, 230.81K)

if they bring alan as the gl without making a him a shirtlifter then yeah they could

Just look at that image and tell me It has any chance at succeeding.

It looks more interesting than justice league. Maybe because it's using lesser known characters. And the fight with evil super man looks more nuanced

Not while Stargirl has most of the JSA.

who gives a shit?

It looks better than JL
So many colours but I think it's not official

>Stargirl ends up being one of the two best DC shows

If Black Adam becomes out of the DC movies then JSA is confirmed best team at DC

They can work around that though. While Stargirl has Rick Hourman, Beth Midnite and Yolanda Cat, the DCEU could get either Rex Hourman, McNider Midnite and Ted Cat or robot Hourman, Pieter Cross Midnite and Tom Wildcat. By the time a JSA movie would be released, Stargirl has probably already ended anyway

Hahahahahaha

Have you looked at Cyclone's toys? They pretty much made her white lmao.

Stargirl has more Infinity Inc than JSA

There is already 2 movie/tv flashes and 2 movie/tv super mans

You forget there’s also a proposed Hourman movie being made so that will probably involve either Rex or Matthew, and it very well could be dead but since there’s been no info on it it’s still up in the aur

Unless they just formed what were they doing when Starro attacked?

Based on the tie-in comics it seems like the team was active in the past but only Hawkman and Dr. Fate remain. Cyclone and Atom-Smasher are younger, newer heroes who've only recently joined

So literally what Johns wrote in his JSA episodes of Smallville

>Unless they just formed
One of the prequel tie-in comics to the movie literally says they've been around for at least since Cyclone's childhood. My guess is she is late teens in 2022 and the JSA was formed after Man of Steel. A good 9 year wiggle room.

Starro was probably already dead when the JSA were on route to Corto Malt- I don't fucking know.

Doctor Fate is the bad guy.
He is so obviously the bad guy of the movie that it isn't funny.

nabu is the bad guy you mean
and i thought black adam was the "bad guy" and the jsa are trying to make him see sense
idk the plot

That's a bigger reach than The Batman being on Earth-2 with Stargirl.

We already know the bad guy is Sabbac

We've seen his Funko

Attached: Black-Adam-Sabbac-Funko-Pop.jpg (1800x900, 132.04K)

is it though?
he could have a cameo and funko pop would make one of him because they make as many as possible

The bad guy always shows up in the trailer for a superhero flick.
So far in the trailers who have been the two most prominent characters?