Death Battle

Whofags or Rickfags, who gets fraud checked?

Attached: D987C218-B57E-42B8-B894-95E03A4BD9E0.jpg (1024x576, 171.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KA81bc2m9d0
youtu.be/l601HvCmIek?t=84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Golden Eye coming to switch with online play
>Right after James Bond won his death battle
Heh.

The Doctor, its not even a fair fight

few wankers are as annoying as Whofags

Most wanked verse, what is it?

Hardmode: can’t say DC or some random light novel.

Death Battle was not enough.

Matt Smith Doctor: Doctor
Woman Doctor: Rick

>Most wanked
Dragon Ball without question. Its heroes still haven't surpassed mountain level but DB humors the wacky spic math and pretends they're gorrillions of times multiversal to appease weebs who are then enraged and frustrated when their characters are blown out by actual mid-high tiers.

Attached: they hated him 2.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

Doesn't the Doctor have infinite regenerations now. Doesn't that mean he automatically wins

Serious answers only you mindbroken ghoul.

Does doctor who even fight?

Islam

>spics hated user because he told them the truth.

youtu.be/KA81bc2m9d0

Depends what he can regen from. Rick’s chest burster move might overtax it

probably God of War or Doom. maybe the Downstreamers

We still don't know that Rick's deal and that injury wasn't really that much relatively speaking

>Does doctor who even fight?
If he has to. 3rd got into quite a lot of fights.

Relative to the series itself? God of War with the super duper ultra complex multiversal+ Kratos nonsense I guess

That isn't even the Rick we follow. "Our" Rick was skewered by rocks and got merked by dogs.

Operation Phoenix.

Yes and no, he usually gets his enemies to defeat themselves. I give it to Doctor who easily though since he’s a timelord and Rick can barley manage Snake Timetravel. So with that context the doctor could easily go back in time and kill or unbirth Rick. Would he probably not but in the context of deathbattle if he can he will so no pesky do I have the right speeches. The real question is which doctor would kill Rick I’d like to see the Fifth Doctor do the deed cause I imagine Rick would hate him the most.

>Its heroes still haven't surpassed mountain level
I remember how people would argue for "galaxy level Trunks" and then a few days later I found this. youtu.be/l601HvCmIek?t=84
It's obvious to anyone who isn't a DB fan that the verse is not as strong as it's hyped up to be.
That's a discontinued Op that had a limited supply of bodies, so it's not exactly a lot of help, and Rick still gets hard fucked by anyone who can disable tech or just shoot him in the head.

Rick has a liquid that synchronize you with all other versions of yourself so that if you die so do your other yous

Attached: 45F14136-F1B4-4A1F-B6DF-ED68619B4E23.jpg (1280x719, 237.48K)

>. I give it to Doctor who easily though since he’s a timelord and Rick can barley manage Snake Timetravel.
It’s not that it’s hard for Rick to time travel he just thinks it’s stupid and if Ant Man and the Wasp can do it he isn’t interested

Cope