How come Any Forums never talks about Least I Could do?

How come Any Forums never talks about Least I Could do?

Attached: trump.png (1040x1240, 1.73M)

Has anyone at all talked about that webcomic in the last 10 years?

Same reason you didn’t post a funny comic of it.

It doesn't have a Loss-tier comic to occasionally make people remember it.

>Jackie chan comic with no fighting

Who Greenlit this?

We don’t even talk about Looking For Group. Why would talk about the less interesting one?

Probably because it sucks and is overshadowed by that retarded WOW comic the dude drew

Ok, is this one funny?

Attached: trump2.jpg (3441x3441, 1.41M)

Jeez I'm usually a sucker for saccharine stuff like this is emulating but this is so disingenuous and forced.

Because it's bad, but isn't funny bad, just boing.

No one has cared about it since the author's meltdown over getting turned down to write for Deadpool.

So his father is to blame for his overblown ego and delusions.

BU

Is the rumor true that he paid someone to ask that in a comicon panel?

Yes it is true

What's with the teleporting?

Sounds like a funny edit can be made of it.

Most people started unironically praising attitudes like his to fuck with Twitter cunts.

This. I'm seeing a lot of series old Any Forums despised for being shit or going off the rails being pushed now.

Because it fucking sucks. And not even in a fun way, it's just boring and not funny.

Nobody ever liked it. It wasn't funny. The main character in particular has always been disliked for being a smug lecherous dick.
Also, once the edgy humor of the early 2000s became under attack from sanctimonious culture warriors who found it offensive, the comic somehow turned around for the worse. I never really followed this series and I don't really understand when or how this happened, but somehow the main character who used to be proud of being a misogynist ended up joining the side that believes in political correctness.

Attached: licd5393-jun02_20_desktop-scaled.jpg (2560x862, 267.67K)

For comparison for an earlier strip that mentioned a political movement, this is how the same character commented on Occupy Wall Street back in 2011.

Attached: licd2710-Nov07-11.jpg (3333x1121, 614.04K)