Steven Universe

Reminder that Jasper was right when she said that Pink Diamond, and by extension Steven, has the power to magically persuade people. This was never directly addressed in the show but Steven has supernatural charisma. In addition to being able to posses other people and astral project his feelings onto others, Steven is unconsciously compelling people to side with him in every social interaction.

People on this board pretends he would be an incel but in reality Steven would be drowning in pussy because he's the ultimate groomer, whether we wants to be or not.

Attached: Fragments Steven.png (1360x806, 478.34K)

>Steven is unconsciously compelling people to side with him in every social interaction.
The rest is true but he doesn't do it all the time. You can tell when he does because whoever he's using it on glows pink when he does it.

Attached: pearl recalibration.jpg (1583x822, 97.34K)

This show had such a bad writing, it feels like some sort of disjointed wish fulfiment.

hes the ultimate unlikeable incel but uses fag magic to force people to be his friends. if he wasnt an actual retard you would be right.

Not necessarily. There was no pink glow when Rose used the psychic command power on Garnet, nor when Pink Diamond used it on Pearl to compel her to silence.

*Did she* use any psychic command on Garnet?
She did give a command to Pearl, but that may have had to do with Pearl being, you know, Pink's Pearl.

>fat magic
We have that in the real world, we call it money

SU the Movie and Fut. was a mistake. They should have just ended with the series finale.

I'm sorry but I frankly don't care what cartoon kid characters need to do in therapy when they grow up.

Future was amazing. We all knew Steven was fucked up in the head and I frankly was waiting for a breakdown

Kek

That's essentially a lie if you watched Future, Steven had a mental crisis during the whole series and no one noticed or barely cared.

Why did you copypaste my post in the Steven shipping thread

Everyone did

It needed him to stay corrupted

>nor when Pink Diamond used it on Pearl to compel her to silence.
That wasn't any supernatural power, that was Pearl being Pearl and taking a command as a matter of life and death.

peridot

Doesn’t count

>SU
>in 2022
What the fuck do you people even talk about at this point.

He's literally the Anti-Christ.

>Steven fucking Gems
>characters from other cartoons not fucking Steven
>some guy shilling that Metal Men AU thing
Pretty much all there is to these threads nowadays.

Star x Steven is my favorite

Attached: Star and Steven Date.png (900x600, 260.75K)

No Stevenfucker threads any more apparently :(

Attached: ETFXXjBVAAA3nYU.jpg (1500x2000, 134.7K)

Every Steven Universe thread is implied to be a Stevenfucker thread, was this not understood

Attached: 6E183EBD-BB8E-415F-A49F-BD834054E473.jpg (2048x1723, 281.91K)