The MCU is lib--

The MCU is lib--

Attached: JUVE02.jpg (500x416, 48.96K)

Stop the Jew worship

Her issue with Hulk was cool.

Attached: hulk256_21a.jpg (611x581, 171.82K)

Attached: hulk256_21b.jpg (612x310, 78.21K)

Attached: hulk256_22a.jpg (614x569, 152.83K)

Will she have a Palestine arc nemesis?

>named after a place where they massacred Palestinians
BRAVO FEIGE

Attached: hulk256_22b.jpg (612x268, 73.75K)

>secular Jew
Worthless

>pulling Paliwood on Hulk and she is falling for it
Shame, I guess that's the whole point of that comic.

>jew whining about media manipulation
huh, ironic.

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel and the United States.

Really makes you think...

Who Jews the Jewmen?

Is it tacky for superheroes to put their nation's flag on their costume, or not?

So how many countries are gonna ban this movie due to her presence alone?

Murdered any babies today?

wish we could get actual discussion about her but she really hasn't been in anything
seth rogen comments about israel shows hollywood doesn't support it on everything and the movie will likely have a similar message as the hulk issue same ones that banned wonder woman I guess

Attached: Ruth.jpg (1009x1740, 270.44K)

ZZZzzz

Maybe it would be a mamba of a palestinian political party in Israel who is trying to do stop which would be considered treason and most Middle Eastern country to even talk about but is legal in Israel and behind close. He's trying to come it completely treasonous actions.Like give me a cherry secrets to Iran.

>she really hasn't been in anything
same goes to DC, the Hayoth team from Ostrander's Suicide Squad run have appeared once a decade, last time was a note in doomsday clock
palestine and israel is a tricky subject and both companies are scared of doing anything with it

Take hostage of crane full of people and let everyone go except for anyone who's a Jew not and complain to the UN when your terrorist attack was defeated?

>all Jews are secular rich leftie ashkanzim

How's the muslim immagration going?

Thanks to Trump the realtionship with other Arab countries have improved, but our current leftie govrenment fucked it up.
Personally, if anything I'd want to see religious Jewish superhero, but it's all made by dumb extincting secular Jews so no chance for it to happen. Maybe some Orthodox folks in Israel would be able to create one at some point.

Wait really? I thought the Iran bhouhaha and "muslim ban" incident soured it further?