Star Trek: Lower Decks

>Mariner is a lesbian

>Two season Pakled subplot dumped after one episode

Is this the jump the shark season Any Forums?

Attached: QKKSN3BH7JGC7JP6U3NAAQCXLM.jpg (1295x868, 111.33K)

Dind't the cyborg and greenwhore used to be a love interest to one another in two first seasons, specially in the first one? They also kinda dropped that hard and they feel much more like friends.

Mariner is bi like almost every woman ever. She reluctantly had the hots for Ransom in S1.

This season hasn't been as good as the previous seasons so far, although I do enjoy some of the nods to regular Trek.

No they were always friends. They purposely teased them being love interests.

Who keeps spamming this shit?

>Mariner is a lesbian
She lusts over men and says she's fucked Bynars. That's not lesbian by any stretch of imagination.

It’s just not the same show anymore, and not in a good way. Everything feels off this season, almost as if the entire writers’ room got replaced. But as far as I know, that’s not the case. I’m dipping out.

At this point I’m just convinced they’re shills, trying to astroturf. They’re desperate to push this for some reason.

never trust the word of a producer, they always lie

Attached: khanjpg-0d6737_160w.jpg (1280x720, 77.04K)

People will latch onto semantics, but the fact is that Lower Decks is yet another cartoon that decided to pursue the now tired F/F romance trope. It doesn’t matter if Mariner is lesbian, bi, or whatever. Just the fact that it’s yet another lesbian couple in a sea of lesbian couples, and it’s simply tiresome.

But it’s just a symptom of a much larger disease plaguing the show’s writing this season. They really dropped the ball. No wonder no one here can’t be assed to talk about it anymore.

For now I'll give it the benefit of doubt. The relationship could just be another thing Mariner refuses to commit to.

It would have been better if they emphasized that Andorians have 4 genders.

Maybe, very possibly. But that doesn’t make it any less lazy. And even normies are starting to notice. The damage is done either way. Just look at these threads compared to last year lol

Attached: 1646943050115.jpg (1582x732, 177.56K)

Yeah, this season has been mediocre so far.
Jen getting ripped in half was fun though, even if it was just a fantasy.
It was most gratifying.

Shills.

Shills?
Even though there's been barely a positive word to be said for this season? Strange way to pomote a show.

A thread, in and of itself, is an advert. Thousands of people browsing the board see it. To shills, it doesn't really matter if people are shitting on the show, as long as they're talking about it. Nothing is worse than apathy for a media company.

>Mariner is bi like almost every woman ever.

1.No one is buying that now known to be complete bullshit bit of memetic brainwashing.

2.Shes a dyke now. Bi = minefield.
Lgbtqa don't trust them and will pitch a fit if they don't stay lez
Straights don't respect them

She has two choices and this is the case everyone it happens in media.
Full on lezbo or massive whore. Either way, pushing a stable good het romance to any male that's not a simp/beta/bi ain't happening and will be met with anger.

in trek everyone is bi

>>Mariner is a lesbian
Why do you care?
Same to you. Mariner is the worst character in the show. Why do you want her to hook up with Boimler when he can potentially score someone not awful?

Schizo thread
Look out, there are shills under your bed

Just the actors..
And yeah Picard.
Remember the ep where he brought that cross dressing twink to a play?
Always knew Stewart was a fag.