What are your personal picks for an MCU Thunderbolts?

What are your personal picks for an MCU Thunderbolts?

Attached: thunderbolts-team-social-feature.jpg (1400x700, 181.4K)

Just villain mirrors of the first avengers roster
USAgent
Justin Hammer with a bootleg Iron man Suit
Prob Taskmaster but not the girl.
Abomination
Netflix's Bullseye but with a comic accurate suit

Change Bucky with Abomination and Taskmaster with Hammer.

Red Guardian kino

ghost is half nigger.

>3 captain america proxies
>2 stealth characters
>1 no name mercenary
Who thought this was a good idea? Unless this movie is going in a particular espionage route

leak said its red herring the plotline basically going to be just like gunn suicide squad where half of the team died and being replace by main rooster like zemo and abomination

I seem to be in the minoirty but this espionage / black ops route seems cool to me after a decade or so of wacky characters coming together. A winter soldier tier team up movie sounds kino. It would be different if they were too embarrassed to make Avengers, Revengers, Guardians etc and made this instead, this is releasing alongside that stuff feels complimentary

Attached: 14720992842winter-soldier-captain-america-shieldjpeg.jpg (1200x630, 142.28K)

I would be fine if it turns out that "Taskmaster" was actually Zemo the whole time.
Also I did find it weird that Abomination would be brought back into the MCU only to be shelved again.

this is fine if they intentionally go in that route, but at this point we dont know the genre or tone of the movie

My pick is "OP kills himself for being a Mousecuck faggot who still cares about the MCU"

>half of them are russian
bold move, disney

Rumors say the movie will be about the Thunderbolts getting sent to the Savage Lands to obtain a landpile of Vibranium there, Ka-Zar appears as an antagonist while Dr. Doom is the main villain. Basically the US government is trying to compete with Latveria.

Attached: Avengers_Vol_5_12_Textless.jpg (900x1407, 427.88K)

These rumours are way too based to be true. My bet is some strong female stole stark tech and these guys have to get it back by fighting a bunch of CGI bad guys while pop music plays

Just Evil Avengers
>US Agent
>Hammer in bootleg Ironman suit
>Abomination
>Yelena
>Hawkeye
>White Vision
>Zemo

The thing I really don't get about this cast is that they're all from three of the worst things the MCU has put out
>no one particularly cares about Yelena and Red Guardian
>everyone with a brain dislikes the awful MCU Taskmaster
>US Agent and Bucky (admittedly the best two characters in this cast though that doesn't say much) are following on from FATWS, the absolute worst of the already shitty Disney+ shows
>Ghost is from the most forgettable flick they've ever put out
Did Disney just not even think that hard about this?

>Hawkeye
Bullseye obviously
>White Vision
If I recall correctly, he's going to appear in the Wonder Man show.

Attached: images.jpg (485x632, 11.59K)

Nah, I actually like Yelena and Red Guardian. They should be kept but I would definitely replace Bucky/Ghost/Taskmaster.

Any link to the leak?

People hating on Ghost but she's ironically the only member here with a unique skill set.

Attached: MCU_Ghost_Render.png (659x1122, 468.2K)

Black Widow is definitely one of the better MCU movies, even if you dislike it Yelena and Red Guardian are well loved. Bucky and US Agent are just some of the best MCU character and Bucky is one of the most loved judging by all the fan fiction. Ghost is forgettable but a cool addition as a new character that can walk through walls for their mission. The only real miss is Taskmaster, not only because she is awful but because it implies they are doubling down on this being actual Taskmaster

The only thing closest to a leak that isn't just rumor gossip from unreliable sources was that Deadline reporter who said Yelena, US Agent, and Zemo will appear in the film.

My thoughts exactly; she has potential and she's also a loose end in the MCU.

>The only real miss is Taskmaster, not only because she is awful but because it implies they are doubling down on this being actual Taskmaster
They can easily just do what they did with Thor/Hulk/Abomination in that they "soft-reboot" the character and make her more in line with the personality of the comic Taskmaster, especially since Thunderbolts would be chronologically set almost a decade after Black Widow.

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 37K)