Objectively speaking who would win this encounter?

Objectively speaking who would win this encounter?

Attached: Jack vs. Sam.jpg (1029x772, 79.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OYcZlTHNdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know but he have got memories broken

Jack has a magic sword, he would easily break Sam's sword

The magic didn't do anything special but kill Aku.

Sam's ancestral Japanese sword.

>it's not nanomachines, son
>it's aku's corrupting magic

Attached: aku splooge son.jpg (1280x720, 336.73K)

It could easily cut anything, except for godly magic like the scotsman's sword or the guardian who's a being attached to destiny itself.
The sword could even cut through mondobot's metal, who can fall from space without a scratch.
Is it some godly magic? If it is, it could resist Jack's sword

If Genndy is writing it will be EPIC FIGHTING bu no one will have the upper hand, but then something unexpected happens, and thanks to that event one of them wins.

Sam

I really look forward to the day this Reddit meme game dies down.

it comes and goes, but like an ocean remains, only the tides change. it will be one of those franchises that lasts and remains talked about, like Pokemon, Bond, Sherlock Holmes, 40k and the like.

>MGR:R is reddit now

>everything I don't like is Reddit

Jack
youtube.com/watch?v=9OYcZlTHNdM

Go back,Redditor

Jack's speed is pretty fucking absurd, and I'm not even talking about the time he dodged a column of light coming through a magnifying glass after it had started moving towards him, that's just retarded.

Probably his best speed feat that isn't nuts like that is when he brought down the team of bounty hunters in a fraction of a second while a drop of water was frozen in the air.

Two people there flat out stated to be significantly supersonic (the slower of the two was "and I say without exaggeration, faster than any bullet") and they looked like they were almost frozen to him, the faster one managed to swing her sword exactly one time in the time it took Jack to kill the entire rest of the team.
That's faster than blade mode even, and blade mode is really fucking fast.

>mg:r
>reddit

I think something should kill you.
Not picky about what, long as it's soon. Car accident, a shark, your own hands, just something.

Sam as Jack's sword is incapable of harming innocents.

Sam isn't innocent in anything. It's not the fucking Penance Stare where it jobs because the person doesn't feel sorry for what they did.

Only when it's in the hand of evil. Jack can kill anyone he wants with it.

>Scotsman appears and gets upset that JSS chose to fight Jack first before him
Or
>Thinks Jack is cheating on him

>Scotsman joins in the fight and 2v1s them

He never does anything like that in the show again. Jack will also go from fighting unholy monsters, a giant blue guardian man and that to jobbing to three random alien cat men or 1950s robots.