YASSSSSSSSSS

YASSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1663032174067182.jpg (828x1082, 199.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1KKKcbe2SHk?t=150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nooooooooooo.

Attached: 1656441838428.gif (220x173, 9.48K)

Lisa is one of those feminists who would definitely pretend to be Bi for woke points, since we know she’s straight (literally have seen 20+ looks at her future)

No it's not. She's a child. Children are in no shape way or form sexual.

>Lisa Simpson grows up to be the first straight female president

What happened with love is love ?

I'm sure pic related will be very happy.

Attached: 1641883722261.jpg (1044x1209, 113.86K)

More like, the writers are so fucking desperate to have any shred of relevancy that they will do anything, fucking anything to be noticed.

Is kinda like that weird ass episode were home is a "dragqueen" and the episode is just homer in a dress saying to marge how much he loves her(????) but it was played as some sort of big deal like "homer simpson is going trans".

That shit is kinda sad, we already had gay bart, 30 fucking years ago when actually meant something, when people were actually against those things, was actually controversial and actually was a good, funny episode that didn't try to be bait faggots in to watching. Shit is just sad, man, really, fucking sad to see this sort of pathetic, desperate and unnecessary tokenism for attention. (if is real and not OP/Bernado baiting with a misleading headline.

I want see an simpsons episode were they address how fucking stupid this entire thing has become.

So they predicted Trump as president but wrong about Hillary?

Well, it was only a matter of time.

Wasn't there an ancient ass episode where they said she's dated a woman in the future?

If they really wanted to be controversial they’d have a republican character save the day and prove a democrat was the bad guy and send them to jail.

Yeah they showed her date one woman than two at once than she married Milhouse.

Why do they care anymore? They're all multimillionaires and disney doesn't give a shit about the quality or the ratings of the show.

youtu.be/1KKKcbe2SHk?t=150
THE PRINCIPALS A TRANNY

>still caring about the simpson in 2022
you are part of the problem

It's been done

Attached: 1324311152_0.jpg (470x359, 172.22K)

How is decades old canon considered news? Are they going to tell us next that Krusty is Jewish?

I can't believe I used to masturbate to you.

Attached: 4523453.png (785x585, 280.52K)

Krusty is Jewish! Oy gevalt!

What definite possibility? They've already shown her in relationships with girls multiple times during those future flash-forward episodes

Don’t tell his dad the news would kill him.

Imagine if the Simpsons ended at season 9 like Seinfeld and it would’ve been a consistently funny and well remembered sitcom with 200 episodes people really like but nope

Just like I said you dumbass anons who said I was crazy. She marries a FEMALE LUCARIO IN THE FUTURE.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-07-11-28-39-496.jpg (998x948, 406.58K)