Soulless / soul

soulless / soul

Attached: 17258972350.jpg (798x432, 58.78K)

His skull grew as he became older and more evil, duh.

>filoni garbage

Attached: 1570477586761.webm (848x480, 1.94M)

Seoul

Attached: Seoul_at_night_(cropped).jpg (1920x769, 486.53K)

and the eyebrows are fake

>old thing good, new thing bad
Every fucking time with you people

Why could Dooku do the force pull on him when must Jedis fail trying it? I thought Grievous was just too fast for that shit.

Young Dooku looking like he's about to deliver plagues unto Egypt

Attached: moses.png (970x487, 724.16K)

I like to think in-combat Force powers work like how they do in the Jedi Academy: Movie Battles II mod, where you need to focus on a target by placing your crosshair over them until they're vulnerable to the Force. I can't explain it any better, but that's how I think combative Force works; concentration, and Grievous thrives on being either too speedy or too shocking to let Jedi concentrate on him. Force users who are aware they're facing him or are more capable of centering themselves and getting a hold on his Force signature(or the signature directly surrounding him since he's half machine), fare better. Dooku was capable of moving him because he was already fighting him and showed Grievous not to just run in a straight line towards a Force user who can use that momentum to fling him(also something for Movie Battles).

>Dooku actually looks marginally like Christopher Lee

Fucking finally. I always hated Dooku’s stupid long skull in the 3D show. It always struck me as a carryover from Genndy’s show, like they were trying to still keep that aesthetic but translate it into 3D and it looked terrible.

Attached: 437189D6-56A1-4207-97B2-6D833C4ED242.jpg (1280x720, 82.27K)

>It always struck me as a carryover from Genndy’s show, like they were trying to still keep that aesthetic but translate it into 3D and it looked terrible.
That's what the show's original art direction was, from all the Jedi designs to the Phase 1 Clone Troopers, including inaccuracies like them having the back design of Stormtroopers. It looked like shit though.

>like them having the back design of Stormtroopers
Nani?!

Holy shit they added nicholas cage into star wars.

In retrospect I was wrong about that specific detail being a holdover from '03, but still, here's the comparison.

Attached: 1655026773827.png (1674x783, 952.82K)

dooky / dooku

Huh.
Well I sure hope somebody got fired for that blunder

Eh, now it ramps my autism up even more because, before, I could accept it as an art style thing, but now it's canonically a different type of armor. This same thing happened with small black rings above the visors of clone trooper helmets that aren't present in the TCW artstyle, except for Commander Bly in season 7 and Depa Billaba's clone legion in Bad Batch.

The lips bug the shit out of me

Attached: E70BDCA4-7013-4E40-8D90-564C71FECAC7.jpg (362x180, 53.47K)

Because he's a fucking Sith Lord, fuck you.

This does not bother me at all and thinking that someone should be fired over this is actually insane. Get a grip on reality.

Holy shit, they actually tried to make him look like a younger Sir Christopher Lee

I know it doesn't matter it's just a strange, seemingly purposeful continuity error