Here's your modok bro

>here's your modok bro

Attached: FcfhqcgaIAITXPn.jpg (359x389, 24.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAtyfaX5pH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That''s about what I expected.

No thanks, Disney.

>If I pull that off, would you die?

OH NONONO

Anime MODOK?

Tell me what is exactly wrong with his look when they were just going to CGI him anyways, in fact it's one of the villains where you can even utilize animatronics really well like how films used to.

Attached: MVC_MODOK_and_Morrgian_by_ink-imp.jpg (900x1157, 417.14K)

Well at least it's not Orange Man

You'd get Mr. Electric from Shark Boy and Lava Girl. That's why they made his face metal instead of realistic

Looks like a luchador mask. Supposedly he wears the mask until he loses it in a fight to reveal Yellowjackets fucked up giant head.

Mr. Electric's face wasn't even modeled, it was just George Lopez's face 1:1.

MR ELECTRIC KILL HIM

And that looked stupid by itself. Now imagine a poor CGI duplicate

>it looked stupid
It does not stand out in the film.
youtube.com/watch?v=GAtyfaX5pH8

Because everything else looks shit in that movie too. Quit being in denial

Yes, that what I was trying to imply. It looked stupid BUT the whole film looked stupid by that metric. It's IN tone. A gigantic head of a man isn't what makes it bad.

Okay? What does that have to do with our discussion? The big stupid head on MODOK would look terrible either way in the context we're talking about

Not if done correctly. MCU films are Disney-tier silly, it wouldn't look out of place given the effort.

Yes, it would. You're delusional.

Somehow he looks sillier than the original. The original is surreal and uncanny, this looks like a baby in an exoskeleton. It might work better if they actually show his face. This is one of the few times when I'm actually eager to see the actor's maskless face being shoved down our throats in a cape movie.

Just deliberately make it as uncanny as possible.