I cant enjoy fiction anymore...

I cant enjoy fiction anymore. I have inexplicably developed this miserable cynical attitude towards fiction and I can't get rid of it. I cant help but feel all fiction is just stupid and a waste of time because it isnt real. I think, how can a fake story emotionally impact anyone. How can anyone admire a character or what they do? It's not real. Anyone who gets emotional about fiction is in the same league as that Eric Butts guy who reacted to star wars trailers.

Of course I knew this before, but for some reason I can't stop thinking about it in a bad way now. I am a pessimistic person by nature but fiction was one of the few things I enjoy and if I lose that I'm going to go ballistic. how do I go back? I dont want to think this way and believe these things.

Attached: file.png (976x549, 390.45K)

Mind = broken

Attached: ThisThatAgain.jpg (1242x913, 102.81K)

how do i fix it

Read some history books.

Attached: 6892BE08-5551-4667-8060-760D7B1760E3.jpg (1200x674, 100.61K)

>growing up bad

>Anyone who gets emotional about fiction is in the same league as that Eric Butts guy who reacted to star wars trailers
It's amazing how the world is full of all sorts of shitty men, we're talking psychopaths and murderers and pedos and Mormons, but the last guy anyone wants to be compared to is a harmless dude who got too excited for a movie

>I am a pessimistic person by nature
It was bound to happen soon or later

If you're serious, Get off Any Forums. Go cold turkey and stay off for no more than six months at least. Change of scenery is nessacary.

Leave Any Forums for at least a month.
Aye

Why would leaving Any Forums help? I am dead serious.

Fucking harmless? Do you genuinly see nothing wrong with this, or are you fishing?

Polanski making a pedo apology movie and then being outed as a pedo
Jodorowsky raping a woman in a scene
Is that what we should strive for?
Fuck Realism

Not you, but we wouldn't have to read your fedora tipping nihilist bullshit.

Well, you should stop consume mainstream media and try to consume more indie, personal stuff.

I can see why you would grow cynical over the emotional value of something that 10000 people created with no real vision seeking only profit, but small and independent things like books, comics or even fanfics always have this emotional connection with the author and their personal history and issues, so the characters are not "fake" but an allegory to real things and some of those things only the right people that did go trough similar ideas can get it, pretty like poetry as gay as it sounds. You can even look at people with similar point of viewers as yours seeking to find any sort of joy in a shitty world, there are plenty of people like that, trust me.

Try reading Cerberus, Dave Sim was a cynical misanthrope bastard and he put a lot of that in Cerebus, you probably can find some real emotional connection with him and his work.

History is fiction written by the victors.
News is just the latest history.

I want to get rid of my fedora tipping nihilist bullshit. it fucking sucks. you think hearing it is annoying? try living with it in your mind. i literally dont know why i became like this

No, I mean it. Why do you think otherwise?

Hey does anyone have that edit of 9/11 footage replacing the trailer?

Because this place is the most blackpilling doomfilled hell hole in the Beta quadrant. Leave and see your life improve immensley.
Or you could be like me and enjoy whatever the FUCK you want and tell people who don't like it to get fucked.

Attached: MarinerJenniferLowerDecks.jpg (2048x1151, 261.96K)

I have been here since early 2006. Perhaps i should leave for a while.

>how do I go back?
stop being 14 years old